whats best dog ye seen perform.....

iam not 100percent of his breading but i think he was a 1stx deerhound greyhound smoothcoated and about 28 29 inch ive a picture a him way rory beth the robber at audldhouse way a few roe and le in the early 80s daytime but the robber dog was the man at the longesrs

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i think a lot more lads out there could have better dogs than they have, i know i could, i have a decent'ish bitch that wants more, needs more, and is capable of doing more, she is switched on, intell

This is one of those topics were you everybody has a different opinion on what constitutes a good/great dog....Its all relative to the people you know and the circles you run in....I've seen and owned

The bitch has probably killed her share of roe but I believe 700 is an exageration to inflate MOO'S bigger than average ego, either that or he cannot count.

Posted Images

Big saten was a handy dog seen him kill a few big murdo I only seen out twice my old collie greyhound bitch that jimmy mcvey bread was tops she was bread from old Tonys the Irishmans greyhound to jimmys collie a few lads will remember him from Scotland he used to run the local Lurtcher shows and put on the highjump and a few other things old d nipper was a top hunter used to work mark LE or rabbits d look other way d used sling he took a few wee abbey that face had what a wee bitch killed loads a LE no bad fr a rabbit dog blue from Beth and rory we mate had the last 5 out 5 daytime dog that I bess shure she was the bandits sister she's the last I've seen to do such a task sadly the games f****d now these are just some off the dogs I remember and wouldn't show you up on anyland mabe not match dogs but they done use wherever we went lads ma think average but I no otherwise atb lads these days will never return sadly mist the LE daytime and the crack

STORM DO YOU KNOW THE TRUTH OF THE WAREABOUTS OF YOUR BIRTH, :blink: BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE STORY TELLER OF A GUY

:whistling:

YIS CHANCER