good find ,i,ve done little bits of downhillin but not a patch on that,thats absotly cracy!!!!!!!

Same here, love the thrill of downhill mtb and watching that you can appreciate just how much bottle that takes. Class!!!

good find ,i,ve done little bits of downhillin but not a patch on that,thats absotly cracy!!!!!!!

Same here, love the thrill of downhill mtb and watching that you can appreciate just how much bottle that takes. Class!!!

i could do that on me rollerblades ffs :laugh:

Rollerblades...... Look at you knowing yer terminology... Lol I'd have thought you were more a red and White lace up roller skate man?.... Lol

Rollerblades...... Look at you knowing yer terminology... Lol I'd have thought you were more a red and White lace up roller skate man?.... Lol

my skates are trashed noo mate, mummy let me upgrade to the blades a few weeks ago now :icon_redface:

kept me ole skate laces tho :laugh:

ha i ride dh every weekend when i can its such a buzz even when your head first into a tree lol trying to find a vid i watched before off fella on unicycle doing some huge drops

not the vid i mentioned but pretty similar just drop it in google and click the first one. and the redbull rampage is always a good watch too atb phil

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/123602/

Edited by lilpip1234