T.H.L MEET SCORE'S

For my First HFT Ever, 48 for a Spring Rifle that was only Zeroed by Si (Zini ) & Darryl (marksman) the Day before I've got to be happy, Now just can't wait for my PCP to arrive and see what i'll do with that at the next Meet!!!!!!!

Steve we're all Gunning for your Trophy now.gunsmilie.gifgunsmilie.gifgunsmilie.gifgunsmilie.gif

ATB Daz.

I can't even think of an excuse Paul :icon_redface:

Last years Top, this year Bottom :wallbash:

Blame Davy Say he Spiked your Drink !!!!!!!!!!icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif only Kidding Davytongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif.

Regards Daz,

hi daz

i think some one spiked my!!!! drink!

I can't even think of an excuse Paul :icon_redface:Last years Top, this year Bottom :wallbash:
Blame Davy Say he Spiked your Drink !!!!!!!!!!icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif only Kidding Davytongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif. Regards Daz,
hi dazi think some one spiked my!!!! drink!

Wich drink davy? The 14th, 16th. . . .

Wich one?? :laugh: :laugh:

The trophy looks good in my cabinet next to my 1st place air gun darts, so ill be trying to hang onto it daz buddy :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

I can't even think of an excuse Paul :icon_redface:Last years Top, this year Bottom :wallbash:
Blame Davy Say he Spiked your Drink !!!!!!!!!!icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif only Kidding Davytongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.giftongue2.gif. Regards Daz,

The trophy looks good in my cabinet next to my 1st place air gun darts, so ill be trying to hang onto it daz buddy :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.

Davey you spiked the wrong drink !!!!!!! it should have been Steves drink not Tony, No one spiked your drink Davey, we couldn't afford that much Alcohol sick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gif

Regards Daz.

.atb. .ste.

well done steve,top shooting as always.good lad to be around as always.your a top shot buddy,regards your mate .chaz :thumbs::bye:

Davey you spiked the wrong drink !!!!!!! it should have been Steves drink not Tony, No one spiked your drink Davey, we couldn't afford that much Alcohol sick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gifdrinks.gif

Regards Daz.

I would like to say before i get a good ribbing, that i started the course with a smidging over 100 bar in my rifle :icon_redface:

hi bud,no exuse.i forgot me gun,so had to throw pellets down range,still beet your girlie score?ha,ha,only jocking.see you soon buddy, :gunsmilie: dont forget my stock :thumbs: regards big chaz. :bye:

I would like to say before i get a good ribbing, that i started the course with a smidging over 100 bar in my rifle :icon_redface:

hi bud,no exuse.i forgot me gun,so had to throw pellets down range,still beet your girlie score?ha,ha,only jocking.see you soon buddy, :gunsmilie: dont forget my stock :thumbs: regards big chaz. :bye:

Big Chaz!!!!! love it Chaz, But Does'nt Davey Mention Noodle Arms Sometimes!!!!!!clapper.gif

Regards Medium size Daz.

I wasnt too happy with my score either lads :no:

I cant think of an excuse though apart from that day i shot like a blind man :wallbash: but like the old saying goes "you win some and you loose some" :doh:

My worst ever score and on a important day too dam :laugh:

Well done to all the winners.

Si.

Edited by zini