i have a litter of patterdale pups for sale. i have two bitches and three dogs. some black and white and some black white and tan. the pups are out ov working dogs. £200. pm me if you have eny question. the pups will be ready to go on the 12th of june. thanks for looking. :thumbs:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Black and white and tricolour patterdales?And if you say they are off working dogs it must be true.200 a pup great value as well.They will surely sell,plenty of fools about.

only for the fact that the few english and welsh hunting men i know are knowlegable guys that i genuinley respect, i would assume the whole british race are thick as shit judging by the pretend hunte

i wouldn't cross the road to look at your rubbish lad.

i have a litter of patterdale pups for sale. i have two bitches and three dogs. some black and white and some black white and tan. the pups are out ov working dogs. £200. pm me if you have eny question. the pups will be ready to go on the 12th of june. thanks for looking. :thumbs:

Black and white and tricolour patterdales?And if you say they are off working dogs it must be true.200 a pup great value as well.They will surely sell,plenty of fools about.

• Like 2

come and have a look your self mate ill show you the parent i carnt help the colour of the pups u fat prick :feck:

come and have a look your self mate ill show you the parent i carnt help the colour of the pups u fat prick :feck:

i wouldn't cross the road to look at your rubbish lad.

• Like 1

Good luck with the pups, shame there's always some tool with to much to say and not enough brain to say something worta listening to. Do you have any pics of pups and parents . Email me them if easier.

Yis

Jonny

i know were you comeing from mate

How mutch russel in them mate :whistling:

none you tit your welcome to come and see the pup and the parents and then will see if ur still wanting to take the piss. the pups are wat iv said they are and thats that :feck:

are these the pups out of the dog and the bitch you sent me a photo of on my phone mate

i dont think iv sent you eny pics mate iv email to lads of the site not sure if you wer one ov them tho mate. :thumbs: