WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOG SHOWS .WHAT FUN CAN YOU GET OUT OF WALKING ROUND A RING AND SOME ROCKET IN MOLESKINS PAWING YER DUG AND HEAVY EYEBALLING IT.IT JUST SEEMS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND A BET THE DUGS FKN HATE IT .YOU EVEN GET SOME PEPLE WEARING THE ROSSETTES :11: SO LETS HEAR FAE THE SHOW LOVERS :signthankspin:

its a load a pish tbh,but its harmless.you go or you dont.

There speaks a man with a third place rosette :laugh:

Sounds like youv've been there; Ba !! LOL !! Lay of the Bucky's and get back to rippen the piss out of the barmpots! LOL !!

Cheers.

The c**ts hiding as a guest. I think he knows I know who he is now, oh wait, I see his alias..... :whistling:

Didn't understand that one !! I'll just get back to my Chardonnay and forget about all this riposte on hunting sites !! LOL !!

Cheers.

Same as me chart, I'm just winging it, see how it pans out :laugh:

Fucken barm !! You're good for the craic, though !!

Cheers.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOG SHOWS .WHAT FUN CAN YOU GET OUT OF WALKING ROUND A RING AND SOME ROCKET IN MOLESKINS PAWING YER DUG AND HEAVY EYEBALLING IT.IT JUST SEEMS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND A BET THE D

there all about meeting friends and having a day out and a laugh you dont like dont go

THE MAIN REASON A DONT LIKE THEM IS THATS WERE AWE THE SHIT YELPERS AND JIBBERS ARE BRED BECAUSE SUMBODY SAYS THEY LOOK GOOD .LOOKS GO FOR ABSOLUTELY FEK ALL

haha why do people take it so seriously, I shall be entering "best pair" tomorow with a 30tt blue bullx and my bitch probably to be dragged round the ring and laughing my head all the way through. My bitch hates men and the bullx will walk me but I shall still win best pair :thumbs: in my own eyes lmao......although i think the arm chair hunters might have a paddy at me taking the piss out of there show lmao

at one time winning or doin well in working terrier shows ment something --- when most of the judges where working terrier men that knew thr stuff .. i did 100s of em and won my fair share of the biggest shows around 5 year ago i had a couple of nice pups on and my daughter dragged me round 50 odd shows one year, the pups won 20 puppy champs between them i spruced up some of the older dogs and won a couple of shows .. but how things had changed i was offered a grand for the bitch pup after it had won 2 and got res at another show .. i could have sold both pups to show people for silly money that year i saw dogs being judged with out being handled dogs goin into fell classes then comin out the ring and goin back in for cross breds non workers winning entered classes .. one show i won the best and res pup best in show best entered best vet and best brace number of dogs in the show 13 -- 7 of em where mine :icon_redface: i made a comeback and judged a few shows aswell the bitching was unreal i had one women moaning coz the show did`nt do 4th place rossettes -- i remember one women saying to me after i judged a plummer class i did`nt know one end of a plummer from the other i said i knew which end to kick n that was all that mattered ...my gal had her fussy out won a box full of trophys and a bin bag full of rossettes and i went into retirement from the showring for the 2nd and last time ..... the ones i enjoyed the most the hunt shows get out and support your local hunt shows even if your not showing go and have a look at the hounds have a burger and a go on the raffle .. :thumbs:

WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOG SHOWS .WHAT FUN CAN YOU GET OUT OF WALKING ROUND A RING AND SOME ROCKET IN MOLESKINS PAWING YER DUG AND HEAVY EYEBALLING IT.IT JUST SEEMS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND A BET THE DUGS FKN HATE IT .YOU EVEN GET SOME PEPLE WEARING THE ROSSETTES :11: SO LETS HEAR FAE THE SHOW LOVERS :signthankspin:

i dont worry to much what other people are into mate,iv never shown a dog in my life mine have knocked up feet the odd chipped tooth or even missing a few and wouldnt know how to stand straight for love nor money let alone hold its head up and say look at me aint i pretty :laugh: dont need anyone telling me it aint no show dog because obviously it aint but still not a bad day out and easy to meet up with a few lads that you know do a bit.

met a lad i know today at thame show,done me a right favour to be honest,found a few bumps and knocks on me bitch and gave her a straightening out,good enough reason to go in its self if you ask me.

if thats what they into let them get on with it,its fecking corupt anyway but dont seem to stop them,:D

shows are fun meet a few good people there listen to some shit about how good there dogs are but its a :laugh::laugh: fun four the summer 20 inch dog catching red stags :laugh::laugh::laugh: but great tea and hot dogs THANK YOU lads :thumbs::thumbs: and some even winning 1st places :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

no brob mate thanks for soring me dogs out

Personally I really don't give a feck who likes shows an who don't, its your call.. But there's a bigger picture...!

I do, i'm choosy to which I attend, I always try to support local hunt shows & 'genuine' dog club shows. Both need YOUR support, both you will directly be helping and 9 times out of ten, they will be affiliated and/or aid working dogs!

You do what the feck you want but if I've got the chance, i will be supporting working dogs and the affiliations behind 'em, always!

Oh yer, posted on this before... It's all to well to attend the show... and then stand and critisise the 'show' dogs in 'em when YOU are stood there with a 'real' worker....

Well, Mr Macho... Stick 'em in, because if you don't, YOUR fecking it all up! Working dog shows can ONLY improve with working dogs... Get IT...!!!!![/

Why go...? For the Craic, so WE have a gathering place, face to face, that we can meet, greet, swap tales, accounts and even blood... Your keyboard ain't the 'be all an end all'... If you really want to walk the walk then....Get in the ring!!!

Personally I really don't give a feck who likes shows an who don't, its your call.. But there's a bigger picture...!

I do, i'm choosy to which I attend, I always try to support local hunt shows & 'genuine' dog club shows. Both need YOUR support, both you will directly be helping and 9 times out of ten, they will be affiliated and/or aid working dogs!

You do what the feck you want but if I've got the chance, i will be supporting working dogs and the affiliations behind 'em, always!

Oh yer, posted on this before... It's all to well to attend the show... and then stand and critisise the 'show' dogs in 'em when YOU are stood there with a 'real' worker....

Well, Mr Macho... Stick 'em in, because if you don't, YOUR fecking it all up! Working dog shows can ONLY improve with working dogs... Get IT...!!!!![/

Why go...? For the Craic, so WE have a gathering place, face to face, that we can meet, greet, swap tales, accounts and even blood... Your keyboard ain't the 'be all an end all'... If you really want to walk the walk then....Get in the ring!!!you sad c**t .a workin fukin dog has no place at a show .you fanny .shows are for poofs and fannys what one are you

• Like 2

wee baws i have never made a lurcher dvd.your trippin ya dafty.go and wash yer brown nose ye poof

I know mate, you struggle to make a post nevermind a DVD

baw see when the season starts mate i will personally pick you up and show you what its all about .you bring your dogs and i will bring my pups .im in glasgow mate ,i dont care were u are .we will get it on with no excuses. and you can invite yer hero tommo if you want .if his dogs r better than mine then a will have a pup from him .f.t.b

Why go...? For the Craic, so WE have a gathering place, face to face, that we can meet, greet, swap tales, accounts and even blood... Your keyboard ain't the 'be all an end all'... If you really want to walk the walk then....Get in the ring!!!

poof show man thats what you are .dont involve yourself with real workin dugs ya poof

• Like 2

Oh yer, posted on this before... It's all to well to attend the show... and then stand and critisise the 'show' dogs in 'em when Y=

Why go...? For the Craic, so WE have a gathering place, face to face,

poof show man thats what you are .dont involve yourself with real workin dugs ya poof

Oh yer, posted on this before... It's all to well to attend the show... and then stand and critisise the 'show' dogs in 'em when Y=

Why go...? For the Craic, so WE have a gathering place, face to face,

poof show man thats what you are .dont involve yourself with real workin dugs ya poof a hate yees ye fkn ruin good lines .f**k all show b*****ds.they hav ruined a lot of good lines.p.s .your dog is only as good as the amount of hares it chases.get them f****n on and fk the ban

wee baws i have never made a lurcher dvd.your trippin ya dafty.go and wash yer brown nose ye poof

pm me ya fanny al show you good dogs.am no kidden.get yer pal tommo up.al take yer money .dont waste ma time a grand and its done pm me monday if not fuk up bawbag

pm me ya fanny al show you good dogs.am no kidden.get yer pal tommo up.al take yer money .dont waste ma time a grand and its done pm me monday if not fuk up bawbag

baw put yer money were your mouth is .a will luv it .yer pants will be full.a will stick up for you mate .stand behind me ya shit bag f.t.b