Not really my cuppa tea but each to there own think half see is as a social occasion to catch up with folk and swap stories from the season just past ye know big up there exploits and dogs prowess :laugh: the other half just like to prance there pretty dogs round a show ring and collect there rosettes each to there own :thumbs:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOG SHOWS .WHAT FUN CAN YOU GET OUT OF WALKING ROUND A RING AND SOME ROCKET IN MOLESKINS PAWING YER DUG AND HEAVY EYEBALLING IT.IT JUST SEEMS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND A BET THE D

there all about meeting friends and having a day out and a laugh you dont like dont go

THE MAIN REASON A DONT LIKE THEM IS THATS WERE AWE THE SHIT YELPERS AND JIBBERS ARE BRED BECAUSE SUMBODY SAYS THEY LOOK GOOD .LOOKS GO FOR ABSOLUTELY FEK ALL

WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOG SHOWS .WHAT FUN CAN YOU GET OUT OF WALKING ROUND A RING AND SOME ROCKET IN MOLESKINS PAWING YER DUG AND HEAVY EYEBALLING IT.IT JUST SEEMS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND A BET THE DUGS FKN HATE IT .YOU EVEN GET SOME PEPLE WEARING THE ROSSETTES :11: SO LETS HEAR FAE THE SHOW LOVERS :signthankspin:

For once we agree on something.

• Like 1

WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOG SHOWS .WHAT FUN CAN YOU GET OUT OF WALKING ROUND A RING AND SOME ROCKET IN MOLESKINS PAWING YER DUG AND HEAVY EYEBALLING IT.IT JUST SEEMS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND A BET THE DUGS FKN HATE IT .YOU EVEN GET SOME PEPLE WEARING THE ROSSETTES :11: SO LETS HEAR FAE THE SHOW LOVERS :signthankspin:

i dont worry to much what other people are into mate,iv never shown a dog in my life mine have knocked up feet the odd chipped tooth or even missing a few and wouldnt know how to stand straight for love nor money let alone hold its head up and say look at me aint i pretty :laugh: dont need anyone telling me it aint no show dog because obviously it aint but still not a bad day out and easy to meet up with a few lads that you know do a bit.

met a lad i know today at thame show,done me a right favour to be honest,found a few bumps and knocks on me bitch and gave her a straightening out,good enough reason to go in its self if you ask me.

if thats what they into let them get on with it,its fecking corupt anyway but dont seem to stop them,:D

NOWT UP WITH SHOWS I LOVE THEM , YOUR PROBLEM IS YOUR SHORT ARMS ,,, ITS ONLY A QUID TO ENTER. ;)

OR PERHAPS YOUR DOGS ARNT UP TO THE RIGGERS OF SHOWMANSHIP, AFTER ALL NOT EVRYONE IS CUT OUT FOR DOG OWNERSHIP :thumbs:

• Like 2

NOWT UP WITH SHOWS I LOVE THEM , YOUR PROBLEM IS YOUR SHORT ARMS ,,, ITS ONLY A QUID TO ENTER. ;)

OR PERHAPS YOUR DOGS ARNT UP TO THE RIGGERS OF SHOWMANSHIP, AFTER ALL NOT EVRYONE IS CUT OUT FOR DOG OWNERSHIP :thumbs:

:laugh::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

BAWBAG WIT YOU GETTIN WOUND UP ABOOT .IS THAT SUMDAY AT YER BACKDOOR :whistling:

BAWBAG WIT YOU GETTIN WOUND UP ABOOT .IS THAT SUMDAY AT YER BACKDOOR :whistling:

Just enjoying watching you getting bitch slapped by all and sundry, you've not got the brains to realise when your getting the piss ripped out of you. Folk go to shows when the hunting season is finished, I don't like it but hey ho..... I wouldn't slag them though like you ya muppet. Btw, tomo has dogs that would f*****g destroy yours day or night on all quarry but you did a hole for yourself weeman, I'll just sit back and laugh at you as always.... :toast:

i dont worry to much what other people are into mate,iv never shown a dog in my life mine have knocked up feet the odd chipped tooth or even missing a few and wouldnt know how to stand straight for love nor money let alone hold its head up and say look at me aint i pretty :laugh: dont need anyone telling me it aint no show dog because obviously it aint but still not a bad day out and easy to meet up with a few lads that you know do a bit.

met a lad i know today at thame show,done me a right favour to be honest,found a few bumps and knocks on me bitch and gave her a straightening out,good enough reason to go in its self if you ask me.

if thats what they into let them get on with it,its fecking corupt anyway but dont seem to stop them,:D

shows are fun meet a few good people there listen to some shit about how good there dogs are but its a :laugh::laugh: fun four the summer 20 inch dog catching red stags :laugh::laugh::laugh: but great tea and hot dogs THANK YOU lads :thumbs::thumbs: and some even winning 1st places :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

i go to most of the shows here in ireland and i have won a few rossettes but my dogs are out and out workers but they are more of a bit of crac to meet a few people that otherwise you would have never met ;i actualy have had some good days and nights out working the dogs with lads i met a shows but i will say having been to some shows in england aswell i think the shows over here are more about working dogs than the ones across the water

i go to most of the shows here in ireland and i have won a few rossettes but my dogs are out and out workers but they are more of a bit of crac to meet a few people that otherwise you would have never met ;i actualy have had some good days and nights out working the dogs with lads i met a shows but i will say having been to some shows in england aswell i think the shows over here are more about working dogs than the ones across the water

there is not many left over here working ones :thumbs: