come on then..

right how many of us can truly call our selfs 100 percent English? :gunsmilie:

we may like to think we are but you go back a few years on the family tree

and you just may be surprised

my thinking is there cannot be to many TRUE english left due to out breeding?

but me am 100 percent,,,,,i hope :tongue2:

happy st george's day all the same ...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

im a rasta here me now me gon smoke me spliff ya bumbaclot

is tastic a common scotish name? lol

With 5 million people in London id hate to think how many fingers and toes the Welsh or irish have then

Apart from a great granny who was from the north east im 100% pure East London never mind pure English !....my family tree as far as its been traced doesnt go outside London so i think i can safely say im English.

Apart from a great granny who was from the north east im 100% pure East London never mind pure English !....my family tree as far as its been traced doesnt go outside London so i think i can safely say im English.

I'm mostly English :thumbs: , great grandad was Italian. :thumbdown:

do you have a couple of extra fingers and toes?

not any of my family originaly from england half are irish and half are welsh. :thumbs:

not any of my family originaly from england half are irish and half are welsh. :thumbs:

I'm sorry to hear that mate

I'm sorry to hear that mate

:feck::laugh:

[do you have a couple of extra fingers and toes?

With 5 million people in London id hate to think how many fingers and toes the Welsh or irish have then :blink:

• Like 1

[do you have a couple of extra fingers and toes?

With 5 million people in London id hate to think how many fingers and toes the Welsh or irish have then :blink:

how many of the 5 million are originaly from england.

vast majority of the population of london are infact forgeiners.....and if you lot actually traced yer lines back long enough you will find yous where all romans at one point or the other :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

how many of the 5 million are originaly from england.

Of my generation quite a lot.....of todays generation not many,probably like me the ones with a little intelligence have fleed the area !......is this where i should give the " if a dogs born in a stable " quote ?

vast majority of the population of london are infact forgeiners.....and if you lot actually traced yer lines back long enough you will find yous where all romans at one point or the other :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

And if ye traced your lines back far enough ye will find theres alot of english blood in scotland :tongue2:

And if ye traced your lines back far enough ye will find theres alot of english blood in scotland :tongue2:

who asked you ginger ooooooooooooh aint that a celtic thing ye bam......no english in my lines sunshine :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: and if ye want tae get all bloodlines my bloodlines where in the english lastnight.....im i bad :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: