• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no, it was a bit disappointing last year

for the price to get in i hope its better then the last few years.

i went 2 day an it was shit not worth 10 quid

lurcher and terrier events over the 4 days went up yesterday from wales to catch up with some coursing mates some cheap gear for sale if you looked about to hot for dogs though left mine at home ten quid to get in not bad really compared to some and what can you do all day for a tenner.also met a few off here not a bad day out really .

exactly, has anyone seen the prices for the CLA this year...lord almighty

lurcher and terrier events over the 4 days went up yesterday from wales to catch up with some coursing mates some cheap gear for sale if you looked about to hot for dogs though left mine at home ten quid to get in not bad really compared to some and what can you do all day for a tenner.also met a few off here not a bad day out really .

but for the CLA price its damn nigh impossible to get round it all in a day :thumbs:

Your going to Selby tommorrow for the first time :whistling: Have you ever been to any game fairs before to compare it with?

Y.I.S Leeview

but for the CLA price its damn nigh impossible to get round it all in a day :thumbs:

Your going to Selby tommorrow for the first time :whistling: Have you ever been to any game fairs before to compare it with?

Y.I.S Leeview

I went a couple of years ago, its a local day out with good company. Dont have the time nor money these days to go to many

you cannot compare the CLA with selby.If selby is a £10 to get in the CLA is worth £100.

been going to gamefairs for near 40 years some better than others but 10 quid for a day out and craic with your mates is still pretty good value imo i always treat it for what it is and thats a day out with like minded folk and a chance to pick up some cheap gear for the following season.dont tend to go to so many now as i used to but still enjoy them for what they are and thats a fun day out with like minded folk and chance to catch up with coursing mates who i dont tend to see much in the summer months /