breeding my lurcher

try asha on this site, he has a lovely 1st x deer/grey :thumbs:

that he has, ive seen pictures of him and the pups he throws, looks impressive.

do you think you would get enough speed back from the two first crosses tho??

i do mate, aye :thumbs:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my bitch is due to break down in the next couple of days and I also am wanting a rough/broken dog pup out of her, heres the stud im using, deer/greyxbeardie/grey 28-29tts

Posted Images

try asha on this site, he has a lovely 1st x deer/grey :thumbs:

that he has, ive seen pictures of him and the pups he throws, looks impressive.

do you think you would get enough speed back from the two first crosses tho??

Going on the ones i have seen YES.

if you are wanting a rough coat,dont think that if you put a rough haired lurcher on her your gaurented because its not always the case,i would put a pure coursing greyhound on her if she were mine,or greyhoundx bedlington whippet depends what you want if you want a good size dog greyhound deerhound,they would make a very strong boned dog which will take the knocks,in the end mate its your choice,but some good advice off some good lads.

want a dog that will be faster and more stamina, my bitch is my first lurcher and its been a big learning curve for me, i understand there is no guarantee for rough coated but would prefer one , i love the look off them , many thanks for your info

there is a perfect example of the deer grey collie grey, if your looking for somthing a bit racier id go for 3/4grey 1/4deer, you shouldn't be disappointed,

RM2508 .....that a lovely looking dog mate, what kinda bitch are ya bringing to him??

there is a perfect example of the deer grey collie grey, if your looking for somthing a bit racier id go for 3/4grey 1/4deer, you shouldn't be disappointed,

RM2508 .....that a lovely looking dog mate, what kinda bitch are ya bringing to him??

collie/grey/saluki/deer/whippety thing 24tts

211208006.jpg

Hey bud thanks for reply, a few have suggested 1st x grey/deer and a few have said 3/4 grey 1/4 deer,

What's the differences

hi bud by using the first cross the influence of the deerhound should remain quite strong in a good percentage of the welps the three quarter bred back to a half cross collie grey will and can give a high ratio of greyhounds ,hence to much grey a half cross his all the would be needed this type generally make decent workers ,good luck whatever you decide atb bunnys.