Any Cumbrian lads on here with working lurchers?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plenty of stuff left in cumbria you just have to know where to look

pan calling kettle after what i've heard today scotty lad?????

Ive got a bull whippet greyhound 6.5 month old stands 22" keen as out, the sire was a greyhound x whippet and the dam is well known working bull greyhound in bishop auckland top charlie dog

Are you having a laugh. There is about 5,000 members on here from Cumbria. Surprised there any grass in your fields the amount they must be run. :laugh:

I would move some where there's a bit more game :laugh:

Ive got a bull whippet greyhound 6.5 month old stands 22" keen as out, the sire was a greyhound x whippet and the dam is well known working bull greyhound in bishop auckland top charlie dog

Are you having a laugh. There is about 5,000 members on here from Cumbria. Surprised there any grass in your fields the amount they must be run. :laugh:

I would move some where there's a bit more game :laugh:

like i said in a earlier post i go over durham/northumberland way to work my dogs, there is nowt round here.

At that time the dogs he was breeding was supppose to be line bred by himself.I sold him a good 3/4 gh 1/4 beardie bitch pup and at a later date took one of his dog pups and It's balls never dropped I wasn't impressed.

Me fatha nows the lad and hes definatley not from wolsinham and he would be about 8 16 year ago ha

am from over Brough way do alot of work over richmond and bishop auckland some good dogs over that end like

i work over that way quite abit and got some ferrets of a guy called sid he lives in brough.

Aye Sid Snot they call him hes a daft c**t, wouldnt give him the steam off my piss

lol dont really know him just got talking to him when working on his street and ended up with a couple of ferrets. (i have never in all my life seen as many ferrets in one cage)lol

Doesnt suprise me he woulda nicked them hes been caught nicking dogs before just a wannabe gamekeeper hahah

I purchased a dog from a boy down that about 16 years ago.He lived just outside Wolsingham he's called David Pike anyone know if he's still going about.

My old dog that passed away last Summer was a Dave Pike dog (14 yrs old) and yes he lived above the Wolsingham Show site, kept his own free range/organically reared pigs. Went back to his place after he judged a show once so that I could see his line of dogs (the dog came to me 2nd hand) and he seemed a decent sort, certainly the dog that I had was a good un!