really nervous pup. not been handled much.too interbred. i think he does his own publicity.

if you watch that dvd propley i think he uses the same rabbit more then once :icon_eek::laugh:

did you watch that dvd properly? i got fed up after the first 30 secs. put it in the bin.talk about amateur :no:

Hi mate, get in touch with furryferter on here, he has dogs from David Platts, and does a lot with them, he will be able to give you more info on this mans dogs.

Surprised about one of these not being keen on foxes, deerhound x greyhounds usually do well on them, mine inialted them, and had some great nights on rabbits, have a look at the lurchermania films, a dog called Axel, Ive been out with that dog and seen his take 30 plus rabbits on one night, even though the lad kept him mostly for hares and fox.

have a look at the lurchermania films, a dog called Axel, Ive been out with that dog and seen his take 30 plus rabbits on one night, even though the lad kept him mostly for hares and fox.

Iv seen that dog too on Lurchermania, a very good dog on the bunnys from what ive seen :yes::clapper:

Amazing, as his very tall. :D

Frank.

Hi mate, get in touch with furryferter on here, he has dogs from David Platts, and does a lot with them, he will be able to give you more info on this mans dogs.

Surprised about one of these not being keen on foxes, deerhound x greyhounds usually do well on them, mine inialted them, and had some great nights on rabbits, have a look at the lurchermania films, a dog called Axel, Ive been out with that dog and seen his take 30 plus rabbits on one night, even though the lad kept him mostly for hares and fox.

thanks for that mate :clapper: thought deerhound x greyhounds usually did well on fox 2 mate :blink: will have to try and get hold of them films :victory:

Edited by blue merle collie x greyhound

Deerhound x greyhounds do usually do well on foxes, completely inialte them, and, they have the strength to do many in one night, and more than just one night a week. My pure bred deerhounds slay foxes, break their backs at times, and carry them back to the vehicle. As for rabbits, I am not a lover of any first cross, but I have owned a couple of deerhound x greyhounds, and worked with every other first cross, Ive NEVER seen a tall dog, as some dxg`s can be, not be able to get down to rabbits, as I have said earlier, I have seen many of these get into 30`s and I have had pure bred deerhounds that got into the high twenties, I know numbers may not be important, especially to some of the new comers to lurcher work, just stating what they can achieve.

Sure David Platts was advertising in the Countrymans Weekly just the other week.

really nervous pup. not been handled much.too interbred. i think he does his own publicity.

if you watch that dvd propley i think he uses the same rabbit more then once :icon_eek::laugh:

did you watch that dvd properly? i got fed up after the first 30 secs. put it in the bin.talk about amateur :no:

i supose you dident get to his "bare knuckle fighting" then :laugh::laugh: