Mag boxes

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can do as many searches on the net as you want fieldsman and read whatever you want to help you come to your conclusions which seems to be that mag boxes do not work. I on the other hand have gain

trust me i got the mag hound+spire when you use for treatin your self and it works theres no delt plus when ya mates av used it on there self and end up buyin them it says somethink. i use mine on

they are brilliant and help a dog no end watch how your dog runs to get in it my greyhounds rush and try to get in it all at once. and they certainly help to sort out any knocks strains or bunmps woul

I dont think its unfair to say that a mag box increases blood flow which in turn encourages healing and a feeling of well being nothing more and IMO nothing less. A handy tool to be in possesion of but not a miracle cure for all ailments as some seem to think! If you dont believe in there benifits dont buy one simples :thumbs:

I really wish it did work but if you follow the links you will see that it does not increase blood flow and doesn't work. I'd agree that those that wish to should buy one if they wish it just that it should be sold/advertised honestly, after all if you buy a TV that says it's 3D and its not you would expect the ASA to stop them making such claims, should we expect any less with health claims, I hope not.

My old mate reload, I expect at least one misquote from you.

Now the majority of dog owners in the UK don't use a magic box so how can the majority say yes, they have probably never even heard of one and if they did would laugh at it when presented with the facts, so by far the greatest majority of dog owners don’t "say yes". Those that have one as they were miss sold it on falsity and those who believe in quackery in general will say yes but the rest of us say spend your monies if you want. The caveat is the companies should advertise within the law and not be allowed to make false claims about their products.

I would only add anyone with a vested interest in promoting pseudo treatments should perhaps let it be known. Personally I have no affiliation to any companies for or against quackery other than having seen first hand the awful results of such practices, how the quacks can lead those with real health problems away from proven treatments that really work.

edited but with the PM in mind.

Magnetic field therapy is also used on race horses , using pads, as a box would not be practicle. Are they all wrong too !!?

I dont think its unfair to say that a mag box increases blood flow which in turn encourages healing and a feeling of well being nothing more and IMO nothing less. A handy tool to be in possesion of but not a miracle cure for all ailments as some seem to think! If you dont believe in there benifits dont buy one simples :thumbs:

I really wish it did work but if you follow the links you will see that it does not increase blood flow and doesn't work. I'd agree that those that wish to should buy one if they wish it just that it should be sold/advertised honestly, after all if you buy a TV that says it's 3D and its not you would expect the ASA to stop them making such claims, should we expect any less with health claims, I hope not.

My old mate reload, I expect at least one misquote from you.

Now the majority of dog owners in the UK don't use a magic box so how can the majority say yes, they have probably never even heard of one and if they did would laugh at it when presented with the facts, so by far the greatest majority of dog owners don’t "say yes". Those that have one as they were miss sold it on falsity and those who believe in quackery in general will say yes but the rest of us say spend your monies if you want. The caveat is the companies should advertise within the law and not be allowed to make false claims about their products.

I would only add anyone with a vested interest in promoting pseudo treatments should perhaps let it be known. Personally I have no affiliation to any companies for or against quackery other than having seen first hand the awful results of such practices, how the quacks can lead those with real health problems away from proven treatments that really work.

edited but with the PM in mind.

Magnetic field therapy is also used on race horses , using pads, as a box would not be practicle. Are they all wrong too !!?

when you use em for yourself and it works thats all thay matter some folk cant warrent spendin that sort of money on animals

All in the mind A dog or horse happens to win after a certain therapy whether the therapy is responsible for the win or not market forces make other trainers dog horse owners use the same just in case. If a trainer produces the goods on a regular bases and his rivals hear his method of training included electric shock therapy all would try it not one would stop to think his results were linked to the fact he is just good at his job.Other owners would insist whatever treatment was reportedly used on winning dogs, horses was used on their own animals MARKET FORCES .This will be the last I write on the subject to those who use alternative meds, treatment good luck.I will not look at this post again as no one has a reply that holds any logical truth or facts .PS I no a man down the pub with magic beans or is that mushrooms .

All in the mind A dog or horse happens to win after a certain therapy whether the therapy is responsible for the win or not market forces make other trainers dog horse owners use the same just in case. If a trainer produces the goods on a regular bases and his rivals hear his method of training included electric shock therapy all would try it not one would stop to think his results were linked to the fact he is just good at his job.Other owners would insist whatever treatment was reportedly used on winning dogs, horses was used on their own animals MARKET FORCES .This will be the last I write on the subject to those who use alternative meds, treatment good luck.I will not look at this post again as no one has a reply that holds any logical truth or facts .PS I no a man down the pub with magic beans or is that mushrooms .

you havnt used one then i treat my back and foot it dont make me dig any faster or walk any faster but it make life more comterble when you use it so dont tell me its all in the mine

you havnt used one then i treat my back and foot it dont make me dig any faster or walk any faster but it make life more comterble when you use it so dont tell me its all in the mine

There s too many people with too much to say without experiencing it for themselves . If they want to be blinkerd to save a few quid , let them carry on , they r the ones missing out !! Suits me anyway , we cant have everyone at the top of their game !!

i dont think there is any sientific proof that they work but i can tell you that greyhound men put dogs in them before race to slow em down so its doing somthing

I wouldn't try to stop a greyhound by using a mag box. I have heard it said that it stops dogs but every dog is different, a mate of mine had a bitch that was

only middle grade and if he left her in the box before a race as you would to try and stop one she found lengths.There are more surer ways of stopping greyhounds.

mag boxes work .simple as that if you dont believe it then dont buy one and dont worry if they do or they dont ...

Think Snoopdog has summed it up if you believe fine if you dont they will never work basically it boils down to perceived value, the clinical trails say it doesn't work the owners say it does the owner makes the call "perceived value"

"The trustworthiness dimension of credibility captures the perceived goodness or morality of the source" :thumbs:

i dont think there is any sientific proof that they work but i can tell you that greyhound men put dogs in them before race to slow em down so its doing somthing

I wouldn't try to stop a greyhound by using a mag box. I have heard it said that it stops dogs but every dog is different, a mate of mine had a bitch that was

only middle grade and if he left her in the box before a race as you would to try and stop one she found lengths.There are more surer ways of stopping greyhounds.