• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a witness deciding not to turn up at court myself and co defendent hughes were equited of being in persuite of game at cambridge magistrates court.   If any one sees p.c smith on there trav

Nice one mate .The bald copper reckons hes never lost a case ! Well he just has !! GOOD ENOUGH FOR THE F....N P...K !!!!

well if he didnt before today he has now! that will hold him and his satistics, wanted to disstroy my tuck and take my licence He keeps on hes done 90 coursers this year giving it the biggen, wanti

I had my sighn riten transit tipper truck, if i took that on a feild it would not be coming off again as soon as all the whells leave the tar mac your done!

dogs where on leads when hellicopter arrived and we were stood next to truck!

so what the f**k is them pricks wanting yr truck and license for??

I think its shocking f*****g smack dealers , dealing from out a car window and they don't get banned! well they don't even get court now

just need to catch us hardens law barkers, with dogs.. LOL

ANYWAY TO PC SMITH YOUR A f*****g MUG! GET OFF YR ARSE AND CATCH THE NONCES AND DRUG DEALERS WHO ARE f*****g THIS COUNTRY!

I HOPE THE CUTS COMING TO EVERY FORCE MEAN PC SMITH GETS HIS JOB CUT!

Interesting how this PC Smith seems to devote his entire career to protecting animals. I have have noticed that many people will do anything to protect their sexual fetishes. He may not like animals, I'm saying he does but I am saying someone should ask him the question.

chuffed you got out of it ok lads but hate to be the one to say this, but dont you attract some attention with a username like yours and as you said goin out in a sign written tipper come on lads sort it out you might not get lucky next time atb

• Like 1

I had my sighn riten transit tipper truck, if i took that on a feild it would not be coming off again as soon as all the whells leave the tar mac your done!

dogs where on leads when hellicopter arrived and we were stood next to truck!

so what the f**k is them pricks wanting yr truck and license for??

I think its shocking f*****g smack dealers , dealing from out a car window and they don't get banned! well they don't even get court now

just need to catch us hardens law barkers, with dogs.. LOL

ANYWAY TO PC SMITH YOUR A f*****g MUG! GET OFF YR ARSE AND CATCH THE NONCES AND DRUG DEALERS WHO ARE f*****g THIS COUNTRY!

I HOPE THE CUTS COMING TO EVERY FORCE MEAN PC SMITH GETS HIS JOB CUT!

Interesting how this PC Smith seems to devote his entire career to protecting animals. I have have noticed that many people will do anything to protect their sexual fetishes. He may not like animals, I'm saying he does but I am saying someone should ask him the question.

Ill tell you how much the police care about animals shall I.

They confiscated the Thomlinsons dogs and didnt feed or water them for days till they were handed back, one of the bitches were close to death!

the r.s.p.c.a are worse they always distroy british cage birds they take in there raids on bird keppers weather they find them to be wild caught or not!

2 proper scum outfits they are!

chuffed you got out of it ok lads but hate to be the one to say this, but dont you attract some attention with a username like yours and as you said goin out in a sign written tipper come on lads sort it out you might not get lucky next time atb

Im proud of what Iam. why should I hide away?

White working class english men thought that there comradesand freinds died in trenchies and on beeches for other working class white english men to be free and to carry on traditions like coursing.

• Like 1

White working class english men thought that there comradesand freinds died in trenchies and on beeches for other working class white english men to be free and to carry on traditions like coursing.

im not a judge mate just saying you could go at it a better way but if you want to be a martar thats upto you,thats a bit deep mate about the trenches but true in a way but its the gorvernment who make the rules we have to live by them weather we agree or not

im not a judge mate just saying you could go at it a better way but if you want to be a martar thats upto you,thats a bit deep mate about the trenches but true in a way but its the gorvernment who make the rules we have to live by them weather we agree or not

im not a marter but if i want to call myself baldockbanks "COURSER". I shall do.

After a witness deciding not to turn up at court :whistling: myself and co defendent hughes were equited of being in persuite of game at cambridge magistrates court. If any one sees p.c smith on there travels tell him Billy really enjoyed the fish and chips he bought with the £40 costs he was awarded.paid £ 40 for a days coursing what a touch :victory:

Brilliant you got off mate but dont go taking the piss out of the coppers cos as has been said they are vindictive c**ts and they will be pissed off enough with you now, let alone of you laugh in their faces. Keep your head down and get on with doing what your doing, dont advertise yourself to them and dont give them any ammo. Always carry leads and as soon as anyone gives it the nose call the dogs in so nobody can say they were "out of control in a public place". Thats what they will try to do you for next.

Edited to say: Also make sure the motors up to date with everything. Tax, mot, insurance, any repairs etc cos thats another way they can f**k you.

Edited by DogMagic

After a witness deciding not to turn up at court :whistling: myself and co defendent hughes were equited of being in persuite of game at cambridge magistrates court. If any one sees p.c smith on there travels tell him Billy really enjoyed the fish and chips he bought with the £40 costs he was awarded.paid £ 40 for a days coursing what a touch :victory:

Brilliant you got off mate but dont go taking the piss out of the coppers cos as has been said they are vindictive c**ts and they will be pissed off enough with you now, let alone of you laugh in their faces. Keep your head down and get on with doing what your doing, dont advertise yourself to them and dont give them any ammo. Always carry leads and as soon as anyone gives it the nose call the dogs in so nobody can say they were "out of control in a public place". Thats what they will try to do you for next.

Edited to say: Also make sure the motors up to date with everything. Tax, mot, insurance, any repairs etc cos thats another way they can f**k you.

5 times I had the hellicopter called to me last year, once lamping rabbits on my permission once ferreting with lurchers on my permission, once looking for rabbits in the middle of a giant arable feild with lurchers on my permission, again the case which we went to court for on land we were o.k to walk and finnaly on a freinds permission!

AT WHAT COST TO THE TAX PAYER?

iv got 1000s of acres of permission on all legal game. the land owners are over the moon with what I do and im over the moon with them being kind and giving a lad with lurchers the chance to prove hes a genuine decent man.

So whos taking the pi*s out of who?

me brother and three mates was at camebridge court on 7 april thanks to mr smith car took 6month ban the driver got a year ban plus 450 fine each 250 for red diesel they fought they add a touch when they got sent there they were ment to be at eley court hes a ole c..t there shit appens