any of you lads got your pups jumping yet

how olds your pup now bird mate :thumbs:

Tod is 8 1/2 months old now , he is 25in 68lb. Thats why i try not do to much jumping with him lol. He is reckless when he sees anything he can chase,or jump :wallbash: dont think he will make old bones :cry:

Tod +Bryn

chadapril8thtod8monthold.jpg

chadapril8thtodbryn.jpg

hes a big lad now lol what tts is he? mines just under 23

he is 25in , i think he might make 26in but thats about it, as they norm finished at 9-10 months :thumbs:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my pup is nearly 9 month and just started him jumping yesterday he taken to it like a duck to water im only taking real slow as his groth plates are still massive and dont want to damage him,his mum c

mine at about 13 months  

Yeah - got my 7 month 3/4 bred collie greyhound jumping allsorts, wire, wood and stone. He loves it and jumps for fun - need to restrict him now and then immature growth plated and pasterns can get a

Posted Images

Tod is 8 1/2 months old now , he is 25in 68lb. Thats why i try not do to much jumping with him lol. He is reckless when he sees anything he can chase,or jump :wallbash: dont think he will make old bones :cry:

Tod +Bryn

chadapril8thtodbryn.jpg

he is 25in , i think he might make 26in but thats about it, as they norm finished at 9-10 months :thumbs:

think mine will do 23 tops but am happy with that...will see about meetin soon for a walk..was up stewies lasy sunday and my bitch was on :icon_eek: as said only 7 month but f**k me try have a few bull xs intrested in the pup lol hard work but as allways it was a good day up his :thumbs:

Tod +Bryn

chadapril8thtodbryn.jpg

think mine will do 23 tops but am happy with that...will see about meetin soon for a walk..was up stewies lasy sunday and my bitch was on :icon_eek: as said only 7 month but f**k me try have a few bull xs intrested in the pup lol hard work but as allways it was a good day up his :thumbs:

Iam going to the (north wales lurcher+terrier) show may 8th sunday, if you go you can see my 2 there. It supposed to be good show ,and its not far to travel :thumbs: