T.H.L MEET BREAKFAST!!

oh tony... theyve been used mate, we had to buy a new freezer last week, so some stuff got defrosted,and i'm afraid i'm eating pheasant breast and sussex charmer cheese wrapped in streaky bacon and roasted as i write this :icon_redface:

i might be able to rustle summat up from the other freezer before the meet tho :thumbs:

cheers, wurz

edited to say-i'll get that kip bag up to you this week buddy

Edited by gurtwurz

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simon and me should be OK for this but as always, it'll be a bit last minute thing for me. I'm owed a few quid and if it turns up as promised, I'll be OK.

Chris (Pipa) may well be joining us too but is waiting to see what work commitments he has so that'll be last minute too....

Really sorry to be so vague, fellas but that's how it is right now....... :blink:

Hope to see you all then :thumbs:

Cheers.....

I hope to be there Friday afternoon .....tent coming as well lol forced out of retirement :icon_redface:

so i assume count me in

is there a time i should arrive on Friday i.e. lets say about 14.00 hrs or is it to early :whistling:

in other words you havent see me put the tent up :angel:

Dave

I hope to be there Friday afternoon .....tent coming as well lol forced out of retirement :icon_redface:

so i assume count me in

is there a time i should arrive on Friday i.e. lets say about 14.00 hrs or is it to early :whistling:

in other words you havent see me put the tent up :angel:

Dave

hi dave

that should be ok buddy :thumbs:

GRUB UP!!list

Davy FE

Chaz FE

Sue Vinning FE

Owen Vinning FE

Phantom FE

Si FE

Laura FE

festa FE

shannon FE

Andyz FE

marksman FE

Rob spike25blue FE

webby1 FE

Andy FE

rossi_j FE

any more,for any more!

hi every one

just to let you all know who are attending,to bring a chair for around the fire & ging gang goolie :thumbs:

this time next week Chaz & i shall be setting up CAMP T.H.L

NOT LONG NOW!!!!!!!

looking forward to seeing you all!!!! :thumbs:

Regards

Davy

I spoke to Sue yesterday Davy, we may not get there until the Saturday.

I'll either text you or put it up here once we know exactly what we will be doing :)

Tony

hi tony

no problem buddy, the breakfast wont be till Sunday morning.thats if there is enough to warrant the cafe opening?

regards

Davy

Im in :thumbs:

Can't copy paste though so if someone would be kind enough to add me to the list when they put there name in that would be great.

Also if I could get a pack of .177aa pellets from you on the day davy that would be great and save me a trip into town :thumbs: let me know if you dont have any in stock, as I will need to get some a.s.a.p, running dangerously low :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

Im in :thumbs:

Can't copy paste though so if someone would be kind enough to add me to the list when they put there name in that would be great.

Also if I could get a pack of .177aa pellets from you on the day davy that would be great and save me a trip into town :thumbs: let me know if you dont have any in stock, as I will need to get some a.s.a.p, running dangerously low :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

hi Steve

added you for a FE Steve :kiss:

yes i have ordered 2 boxes of each .177/.22 AA Field :thumbs:

so plenty to go around,what time you coming over at? need some one to take the piss out of!!!! :tongue2:

regards

Davy