Sign in to follow this  
davehunter1

lurchermania

Guest mrpit

rascal 2005 i have the first one on my list think might have second one somewhere to

atb mrpit :thumbs:

watching dog bounce rabbits off walls and sheep netting, but its still not a bad video..but turn the sound off .the monkey hangers will do your head in

dont be a crabber! think there the best vids on lurchers ever made a bit dated but a great watch.

sure some rabbits bounce of walls and some of wire on the vid but I myself catch heaps and some die in the middle some in the hedge row a dog can only take whats infront of it. what boring video that would be on golf courses with flying rabbits and a bag of 1 or 2 rabbits that would be.

thought the jordies entertainig myself.

watching dog bounce rabbits off walls and sheep netting, but its still not a bad video..but turn the sound off .the monkey hangers will do your head in

there not from hartlepool

rascal 2005 i have the first one on my list think might have second one somewhere to

atb mrpit :thumbs:

Can you pm me the list again mate so I can order my three al be payin on Friday paypal ain't it

Cheers mate

Lurchermania's a classic, as for sounding like monkey hangers.. yeh right, get your ear's syringed :laugh: