North Wales terrier and lurcher club

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Get your working terrier's to this show for the Dave Bonnett perpetual trophy , for the best working terrier , and the club would like to thank Barrie Wade and the National Working Terrier Federation

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone that attended the show today. It was my first show as chairman and hope that I did Dave Bonnet proud. The weather was a little iffy to begin with b

i saw him get a rossette and the smile on his face was worth the entrance fee alone well in ray

Had a great day, weather was good, had the crack with some good lads there + met some mates from off here. :thumbs: Not really into showing, but Both my 2 dogs done Brill, Tod got 2nd in bullx pups a big class, and Bryn got a 3rd in his class , with good dogs there. :thumbs: Ray few pics

Tod

P1010108-1.jpg

P1010112-1.jpg

Bryn

P1010105-1.jpg

P1010113-1.jpg

1 together

P1010111-2.jpg

Tod's mate lol

P1010116-1.jpg

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone that attended the show today. It was my first show as chairman and hope that I did Dave Bonnet proud. The weather was a little iffy to begin with but the sun soon came through and lasted until the end of the show. The Dave Bonnett memorial trophey class was a huge success and brought most of the show to a stand still as everyone came together to watch and remember such a great man. Thanks to Lyn and Ffion for coming to watch the class as I understand how hard it must've been for you both today. Also I would like to thank them for the support that they have shown me in taking over as chairman. Thanks to all the judges and stewards, you helped make the show the success that it was.

Thanks again to everyone that attended the show, hope to see you all at the Dave Bonnet memorial Llanefydd show in aid of charity. (details to follow).

Here's to you Dave.

• Like 1

Had a great day, weather was good, had the crack with some good lads there + met some mates from off here. :thumbs: Not really into showing, but Both my 2 dogs done Brill, Tod got 2nd in bullx pups a big class, and Bryn got a 3rd in his class , with good dogs there. :thumbs: Ray few pics

Tod's mate lol

P1010116-1.jpg

I really need to learn how to get my terrier to stand, I'm sure you're not really supposed to slide your finger in his bum like I was getting told to!

Good to see you Ray :thumbs:

Tod's mate lol

P1010116-1.jpg

I really need to learn how to get my terrier to stand, I'm sure you're not really supposed to slide your finger in his bum like I was getting told to!

Good to see you Ray :thumbs:

he is great pup Aaron :thumbs: , eaiser to handle than Tod, you know what big feckers are like :doh: . was a good show , which i would go to again, see you soon mate Ray :thumbs:

It was a good day ,real shame about the weather but you can't win all the time , there was some cracking looking workers there and everyone seemed to have a good day , see you all next show

did anyone acctualy see rays dogs win the rosetts :tongue2:

cheeky fecker :laugh::laugh: , i will have to (show) you how to catch few rabbits with Bryn this season :tongue2:

i saw him get a rossette and the smile on his face was worth the entrance fee alone :D well in ray :thumbs:

• Like 1

did anyone acctualy see rays dogs win the rosetts :tongue2:

cheeky fecker :laugh::laugh: , i will have to (show) you how to catch few rabbits with Bryn this season :tongue2:

i thought the same thing, but i did see him climbing out the back of your pick up stuffing coloured objects in his pockettongue2.gif