Terriermen of the south

Guest busterdog

Is there even a man from south england lol

Ask yer wife :big_boss:

How long it take ye to think that up lol? She says she isn't in to men in tights

I asked her the same thing Grant and she made me wear tights........:tongue2: and Earth you might of being doing the shooting but it was me who hit the target lol....give my love to the wife

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

downsouth or flavour of the month as he should be known,,he is a nick stevens convert now isn't he?? can't be many more names for him to chase lol.. didn't he recently leave brogs dog to f**k off on

Not to you JD just to the local plod unforgivable unless your earning a quid eh

SHOW SOME RESPECT BARBEL AND STOP BEING DISSRESPECTFULL THE GUY DIED A FEW YEARS BACK. YOU PROBABLE NEVER EVEN MET THE MAN, IF YOU HAD YOU WOULD NO YOUR TALKING RUBBISH.

Posted Images

Ask yer wife :big_boss:

How long it take ye to think that up lol? She says she isn't in to men in tights

I asked her the same thing Grant and she made me wear tights........:tongue2: and Earth you might of being doing the shooting but it was me who hit the target lol....give my love to the wife

Brand new tights and you just had to ladder them, she meant to put them over our heads :doh:

Aye she said something about putting them over your heads and the quote I got was to " try and strangle the b*****ds" because shes like me and the rest of the world, we cant f****n stand a southerners accent x x x

No, more like you cant understand it although you do try to speak it :victory:

Dave Allibone a very good Terriermen he had some good lakelands and Border and like to cross them dig a few time to his dogs his lakelands were G M line Dave was a true and honest man :thumbs:

A TRUE TERRIER MAN, ALWAYS SAID IT AS IT WAS NEVER MINCED HIS WORDS. HERES AN OLD PICTURE WHEN HE WAS HUNT TERRIER MAN FOR THE TAUNTONVALE HARRIERS. RIP DAVE. YIS S ALLIBONE

That's rich coming from a Jockistani where the national dress for 'men' is a tartan skirt!

Correct we do wear skirts but at least theres no tights under them x

I guess the tights would get in the way when you are dancing the 'Gay Gordons!'