theres a new meat flavour chewy treat, type milbemax out, now, it works well, only available on prescription from vets, the dogs dont half like them, and they work well on dogs fed on raw rabbits. thumbs.gif remember prevention is better than curethumbs.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i just used them prazital plus got them off bootsha off of here what a good guy to deal with good honest genuine guy meant to be same as drontal plus i aint checked the ingredients but they work i had

My dogs get a lot of raw rabbits, so worming is a must !! I get Drontal Plus XL from Vetmedics online at a fiver each, Just seen the same tablets in Tescos for £23.99 for two !! :icon_eek:

Cheers.

are the 1 tablet 2 10kg of body weight

No mate, the Plus XL is one tablet for 35KG body wheight :thumbs:

Cheers.

cheers chart,do you allways repeat the dose 2 weeks later

I worm them every two months, unless I see signs of worm, then worm them more regularly. Frontline them every three month.

Cheers.

I thought it was ok to worm them every 6 months or is that due to ammount of raw meat the dogs

maybe eating ?

Raw rabbit is notorious for giving dogs tapeworm :thumbs:

Cheers.

as chartpolski said earlier, you must frontline them, regularly aswell,,,,, as fleas are also notorious for spreading tapeworm

Drontal Plus - try and get them online. If you get them from a vet it's about £20 for two tablets 1 x 10kg - pretty much daylight f*****g robbery. Last tome I got them they were £14 for two at agricultural supplier. Must be cheaper online....???

Drontal Plus - try and get them online. If you get them from a vet it's about £20 for two tablets 1 x 10kg - pretty much daylight f*****g robbery. Last tome I got them they were £14 for two at agricultural supplier. Must be cheaper online....???

http://www.vet-medic.com/pd_Drontal+Plus+For+Dogs+Single+Tablet+Flavoured_DRON5.htm

http://www.vet-medic.com/pd_Drontal+Plus+XL+Tablet_DRON12.htm

Cheers.

well i used milbemax for the pup in question i had a big bull x vet prescribed me milbemax for him then i got my pup back then i got told about these prazital so while i waited for them cos the bull x looked fine i give it the pup.the pup only about 12kg i give it 25kgs worth and it did shit all so i used the prazital it did the trick so milbemax to me is no good in my experience