i looking to buy a big gun i have no liesene i cant even spell it ..but i put a pic up last night of my dog and a roe which he tracked and found after my mate shot it and it got took off even tho there were some cartidges in the pic ..i just didnt get the pic removed the all topic so has any body got a big fecking gun...cheers ;)

i looking to buy a big gun i have no liesene i cant even spell it ..but i put a pic up last night of my dog and a roe which he tracked and found after my mate shot it and it got took off even tho there were some cartidges in the pic ..i just didnt get the pic removed the all topic so has any body got a big fecking gun...cheers ;)

The best thing you can do mate, is go and buy a diactivated rifle, like a .303, form someplace prehaps snoopdog. ;)

Frank.

Guest Nightwalker

If your mate shot and wounded the deer and your dog 'tracked' it then it should be very easy for you to post a picture with your mate's gun in it next to the deer - problem solved.

Thats a joke there were cartridges in the pic so i cant understand why it was removed, theres nothin wrong with pics like that its when someone removes it or questions it that causes the wrong attention.

All removing it has done is made out snoop to be doing something wrong but the pic and post said otherwise.

Guest Nightwalker
Just looking through the thead started by taffy favourite old pics and it appears nightwalker has also removed my pic. Why havent any of the other pictures with fox's or deer in them been removed? Probably because they were posted by well known members and he hasnt got the bottle to remove them to.

A feckin pm would have been nice, letting me know why its been removed. :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Corrected - I started to sort the thread out and then got interrupted when a mate dropped by to see me. To keep you happy I will have another look at it now and remove any pictures of anything that is now illegal that clearly and indisputably do not date from before the ban. Good enough for you?

Guest Nightwalker
Why does it say on my post where the picture was [edited - nightwalker] if it wasnt you then i apologize but it seems a bit odd. Joe

Ah, yes, you are right - someone came to the door before I could pm you or finish looking at the rest of the thread and I then went out, sorry for the confusion. The answer is still very simple though - the law has changed and so have the rules here - if you really want to post pictures on the internet make sure that there is absolutely no scope for them to be interpreted as being of illegal activities by our enemies or the police, Simple isn't it? Snoopdog and others might also want to study the law on seasons for deer before posting any more pictures of 'shot' deer.

Why does it say on my post where the picture was [edited - nightwalker] if it wasnt you then i apologize but it seems a bit odd. Joe

Ah, yes, you are right - someone came to the door before I could pm you or finish looking at the rest of the thread and I then went out, sorry for the confusion. The answer is still very simple though - the law has changed and so have the rules here - if you really want to post pictures on the internet make sure that there is absolutely no scope for them to be interpreted as being of illegal activities by our enemies or the police, Simple isn't it? Snoopdog and others might also want to study the law on seasons for deer before posting any more pictures of 'shot' deer.

are you trying to make me look a fool?? and you were on about diirty laundry...ffs.you no what iam on about .. :censored: .i know my seasons and it was a DOE ...lets end it there and like you said we will use pm but dont put things up about me saying i dont no my seasons..and if you could tell off that pic why dont we put it back on and see what the experts say what sex it is .. dont mature bucks have antlers at this time of year .... :yes: ..enough said ........... or if the dont they deffernetly have stumps ...unless they have PERRUQUE HEAD ....YOU WILL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS WONT YOU ... :no: ..

are you trying to make me look a fool?? and you were on about diirty laundry...ffs.you no what iam on about .. :censored: .i know my seasons and it was a DOE ...lets end it there and like you said we will use pm but dont put things up about me saying i dont no my seasons..and if you could tell off that pic why dont we put it back on and see what the experts say what sex it is .. dont mature bucks have antlers at this time of year .... :yes: ..enough said ........... or if the dont they deffernetly have stumps ...unless they have PERRUQUE HEAD ....YOU WILL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS WONT YOU ... :no: ..

some one just got TOLD :laugh::laugh:

T

.. H

.....I

.......S

............S

.............. I

.................T

................... E

........................I

.........................S

..............................G

...............................O

.................................I

..................................N

...................................G

..................................... .D

.........................................O

...........................................W

..............................................N

.....................................................H

........................................................I

..........................................................L

............................................................L

:cry:

Mr Nightwalker, its seems you are upsetting quiet a few folks. :hmm:

Not having a go at you, as iv been a mod on here and know how hard it is to try and keep things in order. :yes:

Are you a copper by any chance sir? :hmm:

Now, i dont know you from Adam :blink: , but something tells me their is something fishy going on. :hmm: :whistle:

Frank.

Edited by Frank
Guest Nightwalker
Mr Nightwalker, its seems you are upsetting quiet a few folks. :hmm:

Not having a go at you, as iv been a mod on here and know how hard it is to try and keep things in order. :yes:

Are you a copper by any chance sir? :hmm:

Now, i dont know you from Adam :blink: , but something tells me their is something fishy going on. :hmm: :whistle:

Frank.

I'm not in a popularity contest Frank. As I have said, the law has changed, this site has already attracted a lot of attention from the media and Ian has had police contacting him about stuff posted on here. All sorts of people and organisations monitor this site. Some people seem to have their heads stuck in the sand and want to carry on posting like the law hadn't changed, the problem with allowing them to do this is the risk that they will take this site and many of the rest of us down with them. People have ended up in court from stuff posted on other sites and it's about time everyone woke up to this. This isn't a popular message, like everyone else I make mistakes and get things wrong sometimes but shooting the messenger certainly seems to be a popular pass-time round here.