council estate hunters

i have a few for sale :thumbs::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It's the same this time every year :thumbdown: Why r you getting rid off them mate?a trackies for life not just for hunting.

my arse have split them :toast: its got so fat and this time of year the true hunters have come out to hunt :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well being new to the site i must say ive noticed a slight class war going on here!!! it seems that if you wear tracksuit bottoms and own a bull cross your automatically classed as a chav who does hu

Dont care where your from.If you come to my door in a tracksuit.For a days hunting.I have to presume you havent got a cule.

im not to sure what this post is about anymore is it about council estate people owning dogs, chavs owning dogs, what you wear and owning a dog, do counrty folk make better dogman or should hunting be

Posted Images

i'm from a council estate 10 minutes drive from Dublin city center and i have 10 working dogs and 9 ferrets but luckly there is still some waste land about that holds a fair bit of quarry to keep my dogs interested on their daily excercise but to go for a decent hunt i have to travel a good bit and getting premission with a strong Dublin accent can be a bit of a pain in the hole but if i did'nt wear my camo gear and have my C.S.A membership i dont think i would stand a chance in getting onto any farmers land.i take great pride in all my animals wheather it be my dogs ferrets or horse's but because i'm from a council estate some of the country lads think we dont have a clue and cant keep a decent dog but in the past two show seasons i have qualified for the countrymans weekly champions of champions and the pride of the peaks which i have attended both years and last year i got reserve champion in the 32 counties champion of champions so it's not down to were your from but the time and effort you put into your chossen sport there is good and bad dog men in all parts of the country whether it be here in Ireland or across the water HAPPY HUNTING LURCHER 330

There's too much of a divide as it is. It's silly to judge a person because they live in a council house and estate.

There are very good dogs/birds produced in all areas.

You are born with nothing, and you die with nothing.

That's deep. :hmm:

Guest Leveller

It's not just council house people that are rough chavs there are some in housing association properties too Personaly I won't talk to anybody in a trackie or anybody who heats their house with night storage heating!

Edited by Leveller

What does the cut of the cloth have to do with the way you work your dogs or catch your prey.

No class war and definatley No ethnic cleansing done by me or my mates

Chavs are sound, trackys accepted aswell as long as you can dig :thumbs: