5/8 greyhound 3/8 deerhound

5/8 Greyhound, 3/8 Deerhound pups coming up to four weeks old, ready in about 4 weeks, 5 bitches and 3 dogs. Sire 3/4 Deerhound (Doxhope |Lines), Dam good racing Greyound (Racing number EHBBV). Both parents work, both natural jumpers. All pups should be rough coated but difficult to tell this early. Both dogs are owned and worked by me and pups were bred for me to carry on good lines. These pups are down South in Surrey. These pups are not advertised anywhere else as I would really like these to go to working homes.

Price 200.00. Telephone 07506 041511.

5/8 Greyhound, 3/8 Deerhound pups coming up to four weeks old, ready in about 4 weeks, 5 bitches and 3 dogs. Sire 3/4 Deerhound (Doxhope |Lines), Dam good racing Greyound (Racing number EHBBV). Both parents work, both natural jumpers. All pups should be rough coated but difficult to tell this early. Both dogs are owned and worked by me and pups were bred for me to carry on good lines. These pups are down South in Surrey. These pups are not advertised anywhere else as I would really like these to go to working homes.

alreet mate is the sire that rab dog you got off me mate paul bud :thumbs:

lamp

alreet mate is the sire that rab dog you got off me mate paul bud :thumbs: yeah mate turned out a real cracker for me atb.

lamp