Tag Along Rabbits - Newcastle area

I'm currently located in hebburn near newcastle and the land i shoot on has no rabbits, been shooting rats there for a while and im looking to find someone like minded who has an area they shoot rabbits on that i could come along to sometime. I'm willing to travel as long as its not too far.

Will be bringing an air rifle and possibly in a month or two if my FAC comes i'll also have a .22LR i could bring

ATB James.

Still looking, wont be getting an FAC until i've got my own permission so its just Air rifle at the minute.

Any local lads have any spots for me? I know theres tons of fields near me that have crows and pigeon but i have no idea who owns them, they arn't public land i know they're part of a stables.

if you send me a pm with the location of the stables mate i can find out who owns it for you and maybe a number for the owner as i work at horse world at the end of the team valley mate and my boss will know as i will ask him

PM Sent, cheers.

hope you get sorted mate

So do i, i contacted the stables and they said they already have people but he took my details and said he will try to sort something out, so as you can guess my phone isn't leaving my sight :tongue2: