Moley See Your Still Lurking !

He was acting like a silly bugger posting in the name of a second party with a set-up second account apparently so he could expose what he took to be a scammer. I merely pointed out, as I would to a friend or relative, that if he only stopped buying cheap junk in the pursuit of something for nothing and instead, went to a good gun dealer and bought a decent quality rifle, he wouldn't be subject to internet scammers and might actually get down to some profitable hunting with a rifle that was up to the task.

Well, he hit the friggin roof went into meltdown and took his bat and ball home. Then, he and his mrs went on a bloody silly great rant campagn that got spread over 7 pages that got to something about me having my head up my arse and I should stick to playing the piano and him being a hunter of rabbits and internet scammers and others were hunting girls bicycle seats and had Massey Fergusson tatoos on their arses and lips!

I'm a John Deere man myself! :thumbs::tongue2:

Then his wife started posting up questions as to why I was not responding and the silence is deafening and there was an impasse...

And so, I gave them a summing-up of his barking nonesense like telling him his skills as an internet scam hunter was about as good as a Shark hunter tying himself to the bloody hook! And that was the last I heard of anything. Till I found the thread got pulled and there's this nonesense of shepp's thread being pulled.

That's about it really!

Edited by pianoman

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well yeah, I guess I was the second time but, I was angry at such an infantile outburst. I never wrote anything against the man that was savage and uncalled for as his wife described my initial post

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Captain hatstand melted and I missed it,,Shite shite!!! who sky plussed it ??????????????   damn damn !!! bu

That's always a risk with busses..... You sit down and get comfy, then some nutter stinking of piss sits next to you and wants a 'chat'...

I thought I'd logged into the Terrier section for a minute there but most of it's legible so it can't be...weird!

last night on here made the terrier section seem like more tea vicar at a womens institute summer fete :D

you was a bit hard on him though simon :whistling: but the basic message was true. i put it down to your age :11: thankfully i am only 49 this year so i am stil down wid da kids ;)

Well yeah, I guess I was the second time but, I was angry at such an infantile outburst. I never wrote anything against the man that was savage and uncalled for as his wife described my initial post to him. Even those who tried to calm the situation and appeal to his better senses were dismissed out of hand. I have one major weakness, I cannot sit silent when some prat is blasting off at people who have born no ill feeling against him and have really only tried to be helpful.

I don't bear any grudging ill will or hard feelings towards him and his wife. He's just another odd bod you meet on the journey.

• Like 3

you was a bit hard on him though simon :whistling: but the basic message was true. i put it down to your age :11: thankfully i am only 49 this year so i am stil down wid da kids ;)

Well yeah, I guess I was the second time but, I was angry at such an infantile outburst. I never wrote anything against the man that was savage and uncalled for as his wife described my initial post to him. Even those who tried to calm the situation and appeal to his better senses were dismissed out of hand. I have one major weakness, I cannot sit silent when some prat is blasting off at people who have born no ill feeling against him and have really only tried to be helpful.

I don't bear any grudging ill will or hard feelings towards him and his wife. He's just another odd bod you meet on the journey.

Simon, as I tried to point out to Mole it's only the feckin' internet, FFS and because so much of what us regular folks take for granted as regards to communication is lost in this medium, sometimes someone will go off at the deep end without taking the time to think about what's being said....

I can't properly read another person when all I'm seeing is words and the odd daft smiley or whatever... :blink: and nor can anyone else.

Mike, if you're reading this be a man and grow a set, mate. No need for hissy fits, if you've taken something the wrong way, PM whoever's upset you and keep the bollox off the boards.

Cheers :thumbs:

AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain hatstand melted and I missed it,,Shite shite!!! who sky plussed it ??????????????

damn damn !!! bugger!

Melted...!!?? China syndrome wouldn't even come close!! :laugh:

gutte bud hate missing a good laugh.

No one take a few screen dumps ?????

Atb

From what I've read since, it seems I missed the best bits too. Apparently it ran on for 7 pages before it got pulled and I only read the first 4 ish... I was being nice though :whistling:

Really, it was one of those classic internet feck ups that just happens.... Someone takes something the wrong way and it all gets rather strange.... :laugh::blink:

Edited by andyfr1968

trust me to be off line when this happens.....gutted could do with a laugh...........

was only the other day talking about this and saying how its been comeing for a while.....

if im honest i cant say i'm sorry...