Golf coarses

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Waste of fcuken time, also could be the end of your dog should he have mishap of hitting a bunker, happened to a local lad here and he wont look at another course. Dog snapped his neck afer hitting th

Spot on. Personally, i keep away from golf courses, your just asking for trouble.!!

iam a 42 par so ye i do...lol fast bunnys need a fast dog

:whistling: naughtly boy :angel:

The team that caught us due to my mates dog getting injured you would have thought we had murderd some body how they carried on and was told we were lucky we didnt get left for dead as one of them was very handy with i pick shaft till he met his match one day i was told lol.

I lamp alot of golfcourses and most of my early days with my dog was on my local golfcourse, i have had a good few bunnies off there over the years but it is a hard place to catch as are alot of the golf courses but my old dogs had been run on there that much they knew how to work the rabbits some good nights and days ive had on there :thumbs: