Royal Wedding

Makes me laugh I read time and time again about immigrants on these posts that shouldn't be here and about how they dont respect our culture etc etc and when an American asks what we feel about a Royal wedding some people just want to slag the Royal family off.

To me good on em I wish them all the best proud and English :thumbs: And to those who want to disband the Royal family what do you want to do with them? Execute French style? Exile and execute them Russian style? Maybe they could work in Burger King? What about Buckingham Palace who could afford to run that place? Maybe we could sell it to a nice oil wealthy Arab to turn into a mosque that would be nice...

Here's some info you might find interesting about our royals mate.

When the communists took the Tzar and his family prisoner they contacted our royals and offered them safe passage to the UK if they would take them in,they refused knowing their own cousins would most likely be executed,with family like that mate you dont need enemies,obviously they were afraid of the revolution spreading over here and losing their position.

Nothing will ever change here,the royals are just part of the "have's" system to keep the rest of the "sheep" [us] underfoot,its a pretty stable society compared to a lot of other countries and i dont have a better answer myself.Ultimatly some years down the line the royals will probably be the saviours of the UK because i cant see the establishment letting our growing immigrant population [France is predicted to be majority muslim in 15 years based on current birth rates,and we're getting there]depose our royal family and turn the UK into a muslim state.

I'll remind you of a fact about our Royal family in 1940 when Hitler was on the coast of France, ready for invasion of the UK the King and his family could have escaped to Canada and were indeed asked to do so for safety but they refused, they stayed with everyone else.

Regarding them being the saviours to stop the expanding immigrant population unfortunately mate I think it's too late, drastic measures would be needed to turn that around now which a civilised society would not embrace but that's a different topic me thinks....

Do you honestly believe that mate?? If Hitler had of got here the Windsors would have been doing a deal with him before you could say "phil the greek" all they care about is their own bloodline.

Liz has alredy gone back on her coronation oath, by signing every European "treaty" that we've had so far they couldnt of passed them without her consent.

PS i like the ginger one hes that other geezers spawn, looks feck all like charlie boy. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Suppose we will never know mate all we do know that is FACT is they didn't run they stayed and put two fingers up at Adolf so respect to them, all I'm saying is let's get some perspective on this, they are OUR Royal family and in a time when just about any other nationality and religion has far more rights than a Christian born in England, Scotland, Wales, NI, they are something (expensive or not) that is ours and can't be taken away unless we let them......green flag with a whiite crescent flying from the roof of Buckingham Palace? No mate not while I'm still breathing. :no:

God save the Queen.

P.S and yes Kate I would all night long :thumbs:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not interested more inportant things going on in this world as far as im concerned its a load of bollocks

Extra day off though , BBQ and beers if the weather is good

oh great another day off,if your self employed thats anothers days dollar gone.

Posted Images

my nan left my mum a large collection of royal memorbilia - bless her so she thought she`d keep it going so she got her self the latest royal weeding mug --- made in good old china ..:doh:

Why are a lot of people here worried sick about Muslims?

were not worried sick we just do not trust the foookers

we have been fighting them long before you nation existed

and now you lot have a closet one in the white house just makes

us white folk a bit edgy :whistling:

I would have more respect for the royal family if the queen put her hand in her pocket and paid for the wedding in all. The country is on its knees financially, she is one of the richest people in the the UK, would it be too much to expect them to cover all costs? It's bred into them though..... they love when us commoners are on our knees, same as the churches. They love the power, the more we are down, the higher they rise...... literally.

• Like 1

Sorry, i used to like them before i found out about things, now i see them as just another set of elite walking all over the British people, so thats where my alegence lies, with the honest to goodness salt of the earth British people.

post-32256-0-20815500-1301932424_thumb.jpg

• Like 1