baying and bolting terriers.... lets see them

Why do you want to look at baying and bolting terriers do they look different from other terriers aint being funny fella just seems a strange request

because my mate has just got his first terrier and when i get mine in the future i will be after a bolting dog so just wanted to see the general type of terrier used for this job thats all :thumbs:

Why do you want to look at baying and bolting terriers do they look different from other terriers aint being funny fella just seems a strange request

because my mate has just got his first terrier and when i get mine in the future i will be after a bolting dog so just wanted to see the general type of terrier used for this job thats all :thumbs:

not been in funny mate but [bANNED TEXT] u on bout

all ya types a bolt if it can fit to ground un the quarry as a exit out ?wots ya mate had

Have'nt seen any smashed up terriers on here yet,not that i want to,i think they should be kept in the privisy of there kennell away from prying eyes.It only takes 1 bunny hugger to upset the apple cart.

best way mate [bANNED TEXT] one knows one knows [bANNED TEXT] two know every ucker knows and thats the way to disaster newbie ta site hope dint mind me junpin in all best dan

Have'nt seen any smashed up terriers on here yet,not that i want to,i think they should be kept in the privisy of there kennell away from prying eyes.It only takes 1 bunny hugger to upset the apple cart.

best way mate [bANNED TEXT] one knows one knows [bANNED TEXT] two know every ucker knows and thats the way to disaster newbie ta site hope dint mind me junpin in all best dan

No prob dan welcome to the site.

heres one..

bishon.jpg most dogs will bolt, one takes a bit better dog to find in a big place, one that dont swap sides is worth its weight in gold... but bolters.. they have a place but in my kennel i only have one..

by the way i do not own that dog.. lol