dogs chewing kennel

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i walk mine twice a day and still chews just cnt stp them. That plastering corner beading does the trick for me pal, you just tak it on to your wood. u wont have to keep replacing the wood thats been chewed off. atb

You say that as if walking them twice a day is a lot mate. I'll bet they don't chew as soon as they are back from their walk and if they do, you need to let them tire themselves out more when you take them for a walk. I agree with the guy who says its boredom. See once you solve the problem of them chewing, another problem will manifest whether its bad behaviour or defiance.

walking twice a day do tire them out but mine are that energetic with enegy, i cnt watch them all the tym when they are chewing. but i garrantee sum that plastering edging or a bit ov angle iron.Isnt twice a day enough time out with the dogs :blink:

walking twice a day do tire them out but mine are that energetic with enegy, i cnt watch them all the tym when they are chewing. but i garrantee sum that plastering edging or a bit ov angle iron.Isnt twice a day enough time out with the dogs :blink:

Twice a day is fine, it was the way you said I walk mine twice a day and they STILL chew, surely this should be the minimum? Anyhow, not trying to slag you or get into an argument, each to their own :thumbs:

my terriers are out ratting twice a week walked every morning with a good run over 10 acres and let loose over 3 acres every night 3 dont chew 1 does is this boredom ?

Edited by the_stig

well im telling u truth mate. im out twice a day and still chews its just something carnt help with some breedsbut my action off plan was to put the plaster beading on and it sorte my problem out mate. it cost me 15pound to do myn and there aint any signs ov new chew marks. I dnt wana have pete arguments neither mate each to there own like u say (worked 4 me)

:thumbs:

hav,ent read the full tread and someone might have already mentioned it ,but my pup use 2 chew the corner of skirtingboard ,so i start puttting viniger and chilli sauce ,it might sound daft but it worked ,but tin sound amore approit for your seniro :thumbs:

aup mate get ur self some plastering beading that they use for the corners place that on the edge off your wood kennel. myn dhad same problem they didnt wana chew it ater i pup that in. not dear neither anydiy hop will sell it pal :thumbs: :thumbs:

cheers for that advice pal ma mate is a plasterer so i will see him

Twice a day is fine, it was the way you said I walk mine twice a day and they STILL chew, surely this should be the minimum? Anyhow, not trying to slag you or get into an argument, each to their own :thumbs:

twice a day is the minimum a dog should be walked....... id give my right arm to have enough time to be able to walk my dogs twice a day, i think this is a bit unrealistic with the hours and times people are now working to try keep the bills paid. i dont know to many that can walk the dogs twice a day!! nice thought tho.

id love to have your time baw!!