Nothing left

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright matey boy, no one here has a problem with you hating on folk that are cruel to their ferrets, we all hate that. What got you the abuse, was straight off the bat claiming that anyone who fed a

Best food for ferrets is dried and it works out the cheapest. They can also have chicken, liver, rabbit, mince and the odd boiled egg but not too often as it can make there fur fall out. Personally i

Works out cheaper ?? Than free stuff you get in the field which also contains free liver kidney and hearts ,?? You been on the piss today , lol

Posted Images

Thats you told then KittleRox yours are just Pot Lickers :laugh::laugh: i love this site during the summer

I,m fxcking devasted mate, I kindae thought my dugs weren,t up to much and the experts on here have proved me correct, Think I,ll get rid of all my animals, maybe phone SSPCA tae come and get them :bye:

Its the S.P.C.A. wow more mistakes again and who is the expert.

You are still avoiding the question.

. . . . . . and need to learn to understand sarcasm.

"Thats you told then KittleRox yours are just Pot Lickers :laugh: i love this site during the summer"

The One - something tells me it's going to be a long summer, school aint even broken up yet!

"Thats you told then KittleRox yours are just Pot Lickers :laugh: i love this site during the summer"

The One - something tells me it's going to be a long summer, school aint even broken up yet!

I knew yo were a dole punter. Is that you just out of bed Ideation.

Sorry mate I thought it was Scottish Society or used to be, but I,m auld and past it and you would know more about the subject than me,aferall I haven,t had any dealings with said organisation atb :thumbs:

I knew yo were a dole punter. Is that you just out of bed Ideation.

No mate thats me having a computer in the High School that i work in. . . . . . :laugh::feck:

And your STILL avoiding the question!

You guys are easier to wind up than a clockwork toy. Anytime you guys want some land to work in the central belt and angus just give me a shout. You guys need to chill you will end up with heart attacks. ;)

You,ll need tae put up a pic of your dugs 1st, make sure its worth the trip mate :thumbs:

You guys are easier to wind up than a clockwork toy. Anytime you guys want some land to work in the central belt and angus just give me a shout. You guys need to chill you will end up with heart attacks. ;)

You,ll need tae put up a pic of your dugs 1st, make sure its worth the trip mate :thumbs:

Just remember he is 10 when i do

Thats you told then KittleRox yours are just Pot Lickers :laugh::laugh: i love this site during the summer

Could not agree more :notworthy:

He`s not agreeing with you you Arse

SCOTTISH S.P.C.A ie SSPCA Arse

God your so clever !! all these people that think I`m an arse,,and really it`s clever me that got them all wound up cause I`m cleverer than them,, oohh you`re too smart for all us like. Arse

• Like 1

Finally i have worked out what this is all about. If you don't have enough money to feed your ferrets why don't you get jobs and stop claiming benefits. As for knowing more than any vet you must wake up from your dream world. Also i never claimed to be a hunter. I am a farmer who uses ferrets and lurchers to control rabbits on my family's farms. So does that answer your questions. By the way the other guy on here is not me so you are wasting your time. I have had a lot of messages from people on here and they all say the same things about you guys. Totally funny people thanks :laugh:

So you are not ACTUALLY going to tell us why dried food is better than meat for your ferrets? Is that because you don't have an answer?

Your a joke wee man :laugh:

Ideation, fair play for not giving up with this twat :thumbs: I dont have the patience lol. :notworthy: