John Glover and Jude

they gave you a private room to do what you want? :icon_eek::laugh:

Aye mate, it was f*****g lovely..... I painted the walls a mint green, carpet a dark purple and the skirtings teracotta.......... Black leather suit...... honestly, it was the dogs bollox...... I wasn't allowed a dart board though so I gave it up.....

And you"ve never collected those videos you left behind :whistling:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no being funny, but do you like anyone? Just you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about anyone who has made a name. Not that i'm arguing with you about this guy

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,h

steady on lads ,, 1 of youz a piss head with shite dogs and bullshits for a living whilst harbouring a massive grudge towards DG and slags the man off at every oppertunity in many different names like

they gave you a private room to do what you want? :icon_eek::laugh:

Aye mate, it was f*****g lovely..... I painted the walls a mint green, carpet a dark purple and the skirtings teracotta.......... Black leather suit...... honestly, it was the dogs bollox...... I wasn't allowed a dart board though so I gave it up.....

And you"ve never collected those videos you left behind :whistling:

:laugh::thumbs: Have a word with tayside rabbiter for me mate, tell him to leave it... I don't like bringing folk down for no reason.

it started out a good site but it was same few posters for 2 weeks,all had bitches coverd by or pups from sonny,didnt know he was three in january :toast:

i think your wrong there are a lot off dogs on there that have not been coverd or have a pup off sonny..atb

i said a few mate,the same few posters :thumbs:

i post alot on there and have never had a bitch covered off sonny nor do i have a pup from him either :thumbs:

aslo i find there a good bunch of lads on there like they are some on this site :thumbs:

I'll 2nd that...have met some cracking lads off there and had some good days and nights out :thumbs:

YOUR JUST SUCKING UP UP TO THEM SO THAT YOU CAN GO OUT ON SOME PERMISSION TO GIVE YOUR DOG A RUN.

I'VE HAD A PEAK ON THE POACHERS REST,AND IF YOU DARE HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION TO GALLAGHER, YOUR ACCOUNT IS DELETED WITHOUT ANY WARNINGS :thumbdown::thumbdown: JUST IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS HERE'S AFEW THAT WOULDN'T GET THEIR NOSES BROWN, KAT (MB) MARK W,TANYA,JUSAR,IRISH O PUP,REDHUNTA,STAFFYSUE,UNDERDOG,TREERAT,HELSBELS,JUST TO NAME AFEW.

THE MAN TALKS ALOAD OF PISH, IF HE HADN'T GOT ANY PERMISSION, HE WOULDN'T HAVE ANYBODY TO SUCK UP TO HIM, OOO! I'D BETTER BE CAREFUL WHAT I'M SAYING HE'S BEEN IN PRISON, THE FOOKING TIMES HE'S MENTIONED THAT IN CONVERSATION ON HIS SITE LIKE ITS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF :no:

Redhunta is J.Glover,he trades under many alias's.

Guest Anubis

it started out a good site but it was same few posters for 2 weeks,all had bitches coverd by or pups from sonny,didnt know he was three in january :toast:

i think your wrong there are a lot off dogs on there that have not been coverd or have a pup off sonny..atb

i post alot on there and have never had a bitch covered off sonny nor do i have a pup from him either :thumbs:

aslo i find there a good bunch of lads on there like they are some on this site :thumbs:

I'll 2nd that...have met some cracking lads off there and had some good days and nights out :thumbs:

good for you anubis how old is your pup out of sonny,coming on well i hear.

Edited by Anubis

good for you anubis how old is your pup out of sonny,coming on well i hear.

She is thanks bud :thumbs:

glad to hear it,after all its the dogs that really count ;)

13 pages of crap :thumbs:

what has stopped darren from getting this challange on :thumbs:

is this just 1 big topic on biggin a dog up for ££££££££

iam sure if he realllie wants to test soony some one will oblige him :thumbs:

Edited by darklord

YOUR JUST SUCKING UP UP TO THEM SO THAT YOU CAN GO OUT ON SOME PERMISSION TO GIVE YOUR DOG A RUN.

I'VE HAD A PEAK ON THE POACHERS REST,AND IF YOU DARE HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION TO GALLAGHER, YOUR ACCOUNT IS DELETED WITHOUT ANY WARNINGS :thumbdown::thumbdown: JUST IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS HERE'S AFEW THAT WOULDN'T GET THEIR NOSES BROWN, KAT (MB) MARK W,TANYA,JUSAR,IRISH O PUP,REDHUNTA,STAFFYSUE,UNDERDOG,TREERAT,HELSBELS,JUST TO NAME AFEW.

THE MAN TALKS ALOAD OF PISH, IF HE HADN'T GOT ANY PERMISSION, HE WOULDN'T HAVE ANYBODY TO SUCK UP TO HIM, OOO! I'D BETTER BE CAREFUL WHAT I'M SAYING HE'S BEEN IN PRISON, THE FOOKING TIMES HE'S MENTIONED THAT IN CONVERSATION ON HIS SITE LIKE ITS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF :no:

Redhunta is J.Glover,he trades under many alias's.

and as for jusar well what can you say about the only man that can train dogs to such a high standed then buys all is dogs an ready made.tells every one he was a K.C judge but no records of it. says his whippy the best single handed fox retever so why do you need any other cross. and dont get me started on his digging dogs....

Haha, Jack68, do you remember when u cam round my house when I fed & watered you, I gave you a £50 Gerber Knife and. & £25 leather slip lead,, oohh , do u remember when u also said to me DG was a twatand he likes the sound of his own voice???? Tut tut!!!

You've been invited out now at least 5 times and shat

It,!! otherwise why did someone nick your dog & bring it back to you ;)

As for my Diggin dogs, why did you pay me £20 when u had that job on???

Put your teeth I'm and let's have some fun tonight (04/04/11) or are u too much of a pussy ??

Or go onto your forum and kiss the blokes arse you were slaggimg to me inu own house, deny or man up!!!

• Like 1

Haha, Jack68, do you remember when u cam round my house when I fed & watered you, I gave you a £50 Gerber Knife and. & £25 leather slip lead,, oohh , do u remember when u also said to me DG was a twatand he likes the sound of his own voice???? Tut tut!!!

You've been invited out now at least 5 times and shat

It,!! otherwise why did someone nick your dog & bring it back to you ;)

As for my Diggin dogs, why did you pay me £20 when u had that job on???

Put your teeth I'm and let's have some fun tonight (04/04/11) or are u too much of a pussy ??

Or go onto your forum and kiss the blokes arse you were slaggimg to me inu own house, deny or man up!!!

jusar whippits you dont have a whippit :boogie: as for the knife you give me that cos you nealy cut your hand off pist trying to cut somthing :victory: i been lamping with you as you call it you got no land fact your dog to big to go to ground fact kissing blokes ass i stoped you taking a kicking when you nicked his kit fact. your dogs are shit on the lamp fact or do they not no there names you should of asked the lad you got them of what they were called :whistling: your to pist to get out of your hunyting arm chair fact. you take a litter of a ten mounth old bitch fact your dogs liveing in shit fact. you sell all your dogs on pre loved web site cos you can not train them fact.

Haha, bring your dog over and we will see eh?? Haha.

I've forgotten more about whippets than u willl know, let's set the score the tonite on all fur feather ;)

Or is the clue in the name "Jack" hehe

My kennels are fine, but how is your relationship with your forum god especially as you have slagged him off to my face.

So to end this once and for all, bring your dog tonight and we will have a match, but I don't hold much hope as you had to chuck it over every fence.

This thread was about DG & JG and you poked me, so sorry to the thread as u respect both in different areas, , as I think Sonny is a cracking dog and as for Jude, well I don't know, but as Jack 68 has challenged me, then tonight is the night or is he ????

Guest Manitoba

steady on lads ,, 1 of youz a piss head with shite dogs and bullshits for a living whilst harbouring a massive grudge towards DG and slags the man off at every oppertunity in many different names like a good few on here ,, the other is a sound lad with very good dogs and has caught more game and vermin than the other could only dream of :thumbs:

• Like 3