John Glover and Jude

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,he has ruined the working whippet forum with his shite,it took him ages to get into the trusted zone on the bedlington forum,not becuase theres stuff on there he shouldnt see but becuase no one trusts or likes him,he kept whinning on there why cant i get in the trusted zone,a bloke who pms mods on most forums moaning about members who stand up to him asking for them to get banned,a real class act :thumbdown: the poachers rest would be a good site if it wasnt for him constantly bothering the members with his rules and opinions etc pms coming at you from all angles,cant wait to read his book.

Aah, The Poachers Rest. I registered on there, made two posts, neither of them, obscene, argumentative ,or abusive in any way.One correcting Mr Gallagher, regarding dogs winning both the doubles ,and singles of the Forley Cup,as I remember, he stated Alan Sankey was the only owner to do it [with Dancer] .I said Don Southerd did it as well,[with Lady]. I was then banned.No explanation nothing.

yep i also got banned for daring to have a different opinion to Darren

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no being funny, but do you like anyone? Just you seem to have a bit of a chip on your shoulder about anyone who has made a name. Not that i'm arguing with you about this guy

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,h

steady on lads ,, 1 of youz a piss head with shite dogs and bullshits for a living whilst harbouring a massive grudge towards DG and slags the man off at every oppertunity in many different names like

darren seems to be of the opinion that him and his followers are the only people who can represent the working whippet as a breed,and the only place it should be talked about is on the poachers rest,he has ruined the working whippet forum with his shite,it took him ages to get into the trusted zone on the bedlington forum,not becuase theres stuff on there he shouldnt see but becuase no one trusts or likes him,he kept whinning on there why cant i get in the trusted zone,a bloke who pms mods on most forums moaning about members who stand up to him asking for them to get banned,a real class act :thumbdown: the poachers rest would be a good site if it wasnt for him constantly bothering the members with his rules and opinions etc pms coming at you from all angles,cant wait to read his book.

Aah, The Poachers Rest. I registered on there, made two posts, neither of them, obscene, argumentative ,or abusive in any way.One correcting Mr Gallagher, regarding dogs winning both the doubles ,and singles of the Forley Cup,as I remember, he stated Alan Sankey was the only owner to do it [with Dancer] .I said Don Southerd did it as well,[with Lady]. I was then banned.No explanation nothing.

So, it's not a site for discussion, debate and argument ? Pointless going on it !! LOL !!

Cheers.

So, it's not a site for discussion, debate and argument ? Pointless going on it !! LOL !!

Cheers.

completely pointless , site totally dominated by DG and his 12 disciples !!!!

• Like 3

Cheers.

Shame, he doesn't want to discuss Beddy X's, Deer X's, Pure Saluki's and their X's !!! And especialy Whippets and their X's, but he seems to be so totaly involved in himself and his own dogs, and won't entertain other peoples dogs, or opinions, then he will NEVER be the PLUMMER wannabe he craves to be !!

Cheers.

• Like 1

Cheers.

Shame, he doesn't want to discuss Beddy X's, Deer X's, Pure Saluki's and their X's !!! And especialy Whippets and their X's, but he seems to be so totaly involved in himself and his own dogs, and won't entertain other peoples dogs, or opinions, then he will NEVER be the PLUMMER wannabe he craves to be !!

Cheers.

your making assumptions on a man or more importantly a site ya have not been on.

yes im on there.dont think iv ever had more than 2 hanfulls of posts of conversation with darren but as i have run deerxgrey,s,salukix,s whippetx,s e.t.c and pure whippets too.i have gotten reply,s from many members including darren about such crosses.

i think its a very good site :thumbs:

if you read back the pages as i have you will see he rates other whippets that he has seen or heard to be as good or even better than his own.

a challenge was put up to him and mabey as he got a similiar challenge before a few times from the same person that didint show so he decided to put it public.mabey to pressure him into running.

now if that took place tbh i would myself have no interest in seeing it as i just work dogs for myself.

the only person my dogs have to please is me!they come up to my standards and thats all i want.

for me personally i wouldnt take up a challenge with anyone for the above reasons.

but everyone has there own reason,s for doing things but to down a site or a person for wanting to be the next big name in working whippets then look back a few pages and you will hear from the horses mouth that he doesnt think his dog is the best of the best and rated other whippets as good if not better.

he just rates his better than jg.(john glover,who ever he is :laugh:)

i felt like clearing that one up.

regards SS :thumbs:

it started out a good site but it was same few posters for 2 weeks,all had bitches coverd by or pups from sonny,didnt know he was three in january :toast:

i think your wrong there are a lot off dogs on there that have not been coverd or have a pup off sonny..atb

i said a few mate,the same few posters :thumbs:

i post alot on there and have never had a bitch covered off sonny nor do i have a pup from him either :thumbs:

aslo i find there a good bunch of lads on there like they are some on this site :thumbs:

I'll 2nd that...have met some cracking lads off there and had some good days and nights out :thumbs:

good for you anubis how old is your pup out of sonny,coming on well i hear.

Edited by uno
Guest C U JIMMY

it started out a good site but it was same few posters for 2 weeks,all had bitches coverd by or pups from sonny,didnt know he was three in january :toast:

i think your wrong there are a lot off dogs on there that have not been coverd or have a pup off sonny..atb

i post alot on there and have never had a bitch covered off sonny nor do i have a pup from him either :thumbs:

aslo i find there a good bunch of lads on there like they are some on this site :thumbs:

I'll 2nd that...have met some cracking lads off there and had some good days and nights out :thumbs:

YOUR JUST SUCKING UP UP TO THEM SO THAT YOU CAN GO OUT ON SOME PERMISSION TO GIVE YOUR DOG A RUN.

I'VE HAD A PEAK ON THE POACHERS REST,AND IF YOU DARE HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION TO GALLAGHER, YOUR ACCOUNT IS DELETED WITHOUT ANY WARNINGS :thumbdown::thumbdown: JUST IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS HERE'S AFEW THAT WOULDN'T GET THEIR NOSES BROWN, KAT (MB) MARK W,TANYA,JUSAR,IRISH O PUP,REDHUNTA,STAFFYSUE,UNDERDOG,TREERAT,HELSBELS,JUST TO NAME AFEW.

THE MAN TALKS ALOAD OF PISH, IF HE HADN'T GOT ANY PERMISSION, HE WOULDN'T HAVE ANYBODY TO SUCK UP TO HIM, OOO! I'D BETTER BE CAREFUL WHAT I'M SAYING HE'S BEEN IN PRISON, THE FOOKING TIMES HE'S MENTIONED THAT IN CONVERSATION ON HIS SITE LIKE ITS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF :no:

Edited by C U JIMMY
  • Like 1

jude-Pennymeadows Black Sheep was born 4-7-09 jg advertised him at stud on the wwf in August 2010 at 13month old :blink: as it had done more than enough to satisfy himself(jg)considering it would of been a couple of months old in September 09 and 8month old by March '2010 he must be easily satisfied or a phenominal dog to say the least :whistling:

he wrote about the bedlingtons after breeding Rambo

self promoting seems to be common with contributors in the cmw

Y.I.S Leeview

ahhh so it was him that bred rambo... i seen the dog workin on dvd!! i wasnt overly impressed to be honest!!

YOUR JUST SUCKING UP UP TO THEM SO THAT YOU CAN GO OUT ON SOME PERMISSION TO GIVE YOUR DOG A RUN.

I'VE HAD A PEAK ON THE POACHERS REST,AND IF YOU DARE HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION TO GALLAGHER, YOUR ACCOUNT IS DELETED WITHOUT ANY WARNINGS :thumbdown::thumbdown: JUST IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS HERE'S AFEW THAT WOULDN'T GET THEIR NOSES BROWN, KAT (MB) MARK W,TANYA,JUSAR,IRISH O PUP,REDHUNTA,STAFFYSUE,UNDERDOG,TREERAT,HELSBELS,JUST TO NAME AFEW.

THE MAN TALKS ALOAD OF PISH, IF HE HADN'T GOT ANY PERMISSION, HE WOULDN'T HAVE ANYBODY TO SUCK UP TO HIM, OOO! I'D BETTER BE CAREFUL WHAT I'M SAYING HE'S BEEN IN PRISON, THE FOOKING TIMES HE'S MENTIONED THAT IN CONVERSATION ON HIS SITE LIKE ITS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF :no:

bet he was on 43s

• Like 1
Guest lavyheed

Real mature answer uno. How old are you?

It's a pity that most of the stuff written on here is based on hear say rather than fact!

Some of the so called ex members that are mentioned and who are meant to be banned for having a difference of opinion are still members of the site and that is Fact.

Most members that get banned from sites (even from here) will only give you their one sided story for being banned.The other's weren't just banned from poachers for having a difference of opinion,that is just utter rubbish! There are two sides to every story.

Underdog/Baw. How were you treated? Weren't you given the go a head in the "secret" room and make it your own To do what you want with it?