shooters

I remember lamping this pitch not too far from me and i found a spinny full of dead woodc pigeons that had been left to wrott it is a shame really but there are people like this, on the upside i went there a few weeks after on the night nicked all his decoys and his ace real tree hide they had left for the next day that be a lesson learnt ha ha ha ha ha :thumbs:

Brilliant Penda :thumbs: ......exactly the kind of stories Watchman was looking for i think..... :whistling::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Always glad to lend a hand :thumbs:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

always coming on here banging on about us lurcher lads smashing up the place driving fields leaving dead game every where continualy tarring us all with the same brush,now dont get me wrong i like a d

....to be honest he sounds like a twat, we all no what a pest they can be but its such a lack of respect not to pick them up and take them home. I'm sure even if he doesn't want to eat them either s

Introducing the newbie! Lol!

I remember lamping this pitch not too far from me and i found a spinny full of dead woodc pigeons that had been left to wrott it is a shame really but there are people like this, on the upside i went there a few weeks after on the night nicked all his decoys and his ace real tree hide they had left for the next day that be a lesson learnt ha ha ha ha ha :thumbs:

Brilliant Penda :thumbs: ......exactly the kind of stories Watchman was looking for i think..... :whistling::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Always glad to lend a hand :thumbs:

:D i dont know its like shooting fish in a barrel with some people at times :thumbs:

takes 5 mins to pick up spent cases and if you dont want to take birds home find somewhere suitable to bury them guys who do stuff like this bring a bad name to shooting i can see your point mate but theres good and bad in all field sports

Thats bad patter to leave your spent case lying around :wallbash: .

To leave a few birds for the foxes as bait isn't a bad thing though, at least you know what field the foxes will be in tonight :D

your right but im strictly a rats and rabbits man :D in all fairness it did sound more of a rant than i intended if it wasnt for my young lad wanting me to put it up i would not have bothered but also just some shooting bod last week on here giving it large that was all but yes have to agree picking up a few emtys surely not to difficult you would think :thumbs:

i aggree it is not hard to pick the cases up they are alot lighter to carry home i allways pick them up after and the birds

but if you are that worried about it and wondering why they keep permission go and tell the farmer/landowne and take there permission or let me guess you should not of been there enyway like dog men just thinck they own all land :whistling:

i aggree it is not hard to pick the cases up they are alot lighter to carry home i allways pick them up after and the birds

but if you are that worried about it and wondering why they keep permission go and tell the farmer/landowne and take there permission or let me guess you should not of been there enyway like dog men just thinck they own all land :whistling:

i have ferreting permission there already mate so think i will go for the shooting as well this year wont be to hard to fit in with their ways will it,never thought i owned the land in my life either,im always dam sure its someone elses :D

thats a good start with the ferreting might as well get yourself some more pigeon shooting one can never have to much to be able to get some sport oh dont forget pick up your empties lol

i to have permission in herts and there is a few that dont pick up and leave a right mess as they only pay for the day then never see them again b*****ds

thats a good start with the ferreting might as well get yourself some more pigeon shooting one can never have to much to be able to get some sport oh dont forget pick up your empties lol

i to have permission in herts and there is a few that dont pick up and leave a right mess as they only pay for the day then never see them again b*****ds

yeah hopefully its a way in have to wait and see,i always pick up my emptys mate fecking loads buried in my garden :thumbs: suppose il get in trouble for that now :D

what pisses me off more than any of that, is the wounded birds ive found with bits shot off them,,i can honestly say in all the years ive hunted , ive never caused an animal to suffer a lingering death,,

yeah hopefully its a way in have to wait and see,i always pick up my emptys mate fecking loads buried in my garden :thumbs: suppose il get in trouble for that now :D

that it mate

it is the diffrence in having respect for the land unfortunatly it is wollys like us that clear up after them i save mine up and am lucky enough to be able to take them to the local clay ground

that it mate

it is the diffrence in having respect for the land unfortunatly it is wollys like us that clear up after them i save mine up and am lucky enough to be able to take them to the local clay ground

would that be broomhills,if so iv thrown a fare few their way myself :laugh: