• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont do wat one lad i heard did he sneaked a sample of their lasses piss he passed the drug test but they told him he was pregnant lol.

When they call for you to do a pee test, say you need to dump, lock yourself in the bathroom and drink as much water as poss, the pee should be sufficiently diluted.

OR dont smoke cannabis just do "E"s and acid, its easy to say you were spiked and they apparently leave your system much faster than smokes. Plus E's are better!!! :boogie:

When they call for you to do a pee test, say you need to dump, lock yourself in the bathroom and drink as much water as poss, the pee should be sufficiently diluted.

OR dont smoke cannabis just do "E"s and acid, its easy to say you were spiked and they apparently leave your system much faster than smokes. Plus E's are better!!! :boogie:

I agree trappa stick to the 'E's.......i sprinkle mine straight on too my Marrows.....they turn out f*****g huge.......... :laugh:

I agree trappa stick to the 'E's.......i sprinkle mine straight on too my Marrows.....they turn out f*****g huge.......... :laugh:

Is that how you get through all those early mornings and late nights on the rearing field?

Up to your eyeballs on E and Amphet.

:angel:

FTB

Is that how you get through all those early mornings and late nights on the rearing field?

Up to your eyeballs on E and Amphet.

:angel:

FTB

No thats just party times!!! :whistling: ..........Tins of Relentless, Energy bars and pain killers for Rearing season..... :thumbs:

using somebody elses piss is risky as most companys take the temperature of the said wee lol

it stays in yer system for 28 days if ye a part time smoker lol

if ye chong like a good un, then chances are it will take months to leave yer system unless ye quit an start doing body detoxes :thumbs:

lmao!!! I work in the oilfield and on piss test day the grassers have someone else piss in a clean 3 ounce bottle with a flip top lid and just simply attach a hand warmer on it with a rubberband and place it in their pants.. takes care of the temp problem and they pass on a regular basis..

get a piss sample off someone else that clean,tape it in between your ass cheeks to kepp the temp a bit warm and bobs your uncle

LMMFAO @ SCENT!!!!!! LEAVE IT TO YOU SCENT TO SUGGEST STICKING SOMETHING IN YOUR ASS CHEEKS!!!! EITHER BOOTH HAS YOU STUMP BROKE SON OR YOU HAVE BEEN SEEING TOO MANY THREE HANDED DOCTORS. JOB OR NO JOB I WOULDN'T PUT ANYTHING IN MY ASS CHEEKS...LOL..

TRY NOT GRASSING UP ANYMORE THE BEST WAY TO PASS IS TO NOT SMOKE IT. JUST NOT WORTH THE HASSLE AND WORRY.. AND IF YOU WORK A HAZARDOUS JOB AND GET INJURED TO THE POINT THAT YOU GET KNOCKED UNCONSCIOIUS THE DOCTORS ARE REQUIRED TO REPORT ANY TOXINS FOUND... OR WORSE IT KILLS YOU, THE FAMILY IS LEFT WITH TONS OF BILLS AND ARE NOT PAID SQUAT REGARDLESS EVEN IF THE INCIDENT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT AT ALL.. I HAVE WITNESSED SOME PRETTY TERRIBLE ACCIDENTS IN MY 8 YEARS WORKING ON DRILLING RIGS IN THE TEXAS AND OKLAHOMA OILFIELDS, ENOUGH TO KEEP ME STRAIGHT...LOL... ALL THE BEST AND JUST MY OPINION ... Daniel