GUnpower Stealth power adjustment?

Hi all,

firstly I'd like to say i know the talk of power adjustment on the open forum is against forum rules, so I'm not looking for an open discussion about this, if anyone can help me I'd like to know via PM to keep within the rules and prevent this post being deleted.

I have a Gunpower Stealth in .20 but also have a .22 barrel. I obviously can't put the .22 barrel back in the gun as it is as it would be over-powered? As the barrels are so easy to swap about i was wondering if it were feasible to get a .177 barrel also and swap to which caliber i want and adjust the power accordingly? Is this possible?

Also does anyone have any experience of 'Leupys Custom Shop'? I was looking at getting a new stainless spring and new hammer from him but would like to know from anyone who has experience first whether it is worth it? I'm sure it would be but wouldn't mind some first hand feedback?

Many thanks in advance,

Paul.

• 7 years later...

leupys spring and hammers are good I had all my work done of him when I had mine years ago very underated rifles thes mine went up to 30lb ,the only bad side is there single shot but it did not bother me