• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THIS LAD IS FULL OF SHIT,i can tell you that me and bob 123 took him a lakey russel dog some time last year called rusty,i asked the lad 2 weeks ago if he still had the dog and he said he had sold it

had plenty of terriers over the years not all made the grade could hav sold them or gifted to other lads might hav suited them for what ever there sport was but i havnt and wont if its not doin the jo

Great fun this lot isn't it - one thing you can guarantee in the world of lurchers and terriers is that you'll find bullshitters in abundance. Just can't think why someone would want to come on a foru

Posted Images

look bob 123 i dnt give a f**k what you think iv been saying cuz iv said f**k all and i sold the dog for [bANNED TEXT] i payed for it and you dint wnt it bk so curt said and im gessing its him thats filled ur head full of bull shit

So you've explained that part, how about an explanation for the rest of the fabricated stories in your post :rofl: .

I dont know Mark[or anyone else on my "friends" list exept Dean] but he tells me hes been going out with a lad ive known for around 25 years,if he is telling porkies it would be pretty stupid of him?

My old digging partner lives in the same area as Mark and managed to bolt/bush 10 foxes in one session last year,but these were in urban/semi urban areas,if the farm is on the very edge of town it is possible i suppose,theres so many foxes now they have become much less terratorial than usual.

Bullshit never made any dog,and despite some thinking its the easy way to stardom,its ussually the quickest way to alienate genuine lads.

Great fun this lot isn't it - one thing you can guarantee in the world of lurchers and terriers is that you'll find bullshitters in abundance. Just can't think why someone would want to come on a forum like this and fabricate stories. I must admit when I read the initial post I thought what a load of f*****g bullshit this is!!!! I wonder if the other Hunting Life sub-forums have their share of Pinnochio's? I bet they don't. Maybe Hunting Life should have an Annual Award - Best Bullshitter Rosebowl. Better than the telly this lot??? Keep them coming Terrier man mark.

• Like 2

look bob 123 i dnt give a f**k what you think iv been saying cuz iv said f**k all and i sold the dog for [bANNED TEXT] i payed for it and you dint wnt it bk so curt said and im gessing its him thats filled ur head full of bull shit

you never askd me 2 take the dog back or i wud hav an its not just him thats told me 3 more telled me the same

story so hows lieing them 4 or u

end of the day bob said he would take the dog back,it was around 8-10 months old when he sold it and it was sold with a guarentee which i witnessed which was "if you dont get on with the dog bring it back for a full refund" he dint want the dog getting passed around at all,terrierman mark and terrier2011... you arnt fooling anyone,its the same person and you told me 2 weeks ago that you sold the dog because it tried to go to ground,iv still got the pm,then you say that you tried to get it too and it wouldnt,theres no need to make stories up or whatever....enjoy the dogs you have and the sport you get from them whatever it is and buy the dogs which will suit you style,i have no doubt that that dog would have made the bushing dog that you said that you wanted but walking round rat wood where there isnt any rabbits for a young bushing terrier to hunt and catch is hardly the start it needed.

its nice to see when you catch them out but the lad had the chance to take the dog back and sold it.it just goes to show you whos into the hunting game these days and it is only going to get worse.but im pleased he got embarrest for lying it might stop the story telling in the future.

• 1 month later...