separate the man from the boys

springer or pcp  

32 members have voted

1. 1. who the real men

• springers real man
    • pcp lazy man
    • or both

i shoot both and always will do as said befor it keeps your skills homed in.

currently have

AA s400f .177

AA s410 .22

Parker and Hale dragon .22 side leaver bit like a gas ram not springer

Rellum Tornado .22 (old school)

huting i do use the pcp's due to the fact im better on the bipod an can enshure a cleaner kill and the lower noise leavels.

i would take the P+H but its a collectors peice and weighs a tonne and a half.

i wont be voteing as due to my current rifles there is not an option for me....

i buy and sell a lot of rifle new old spring and pcp,,, but its my job and my hobbie...

atb

Andy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why set up a thread poll like this?   Marksmanship has nothing to do with the rifle's action.   It's all down to the human factor managing and guiding it all.   A 10-shot pellet string, shot th

Steve, if you change the post title to:   Whos the man, whos the boy and whos the wanker Ill gladly vote

Most men can spot a con easy.But a lot of boys fall for it.

Why set up a thread poll like this?

Marksmanship has nothing to do with the rifle's action.

It's all down to the human factor managing and guiding it all.

A 10-shot pellet string, shot through a penny sized hole at 50-70 yards is the reward of good, correct shooting technique, regardless of whether it was shot from a Spring, Gas Ram, PCP or Co2 action rifle. If the rifle, scope and pellet you have is not up to this task, but you know you are; it's time to ditch the junk kit for something better and befitting your skills to allow for your expansion.

Real men quietly get on practicing, perfecting and doing it with nothing to prove to anyone but themselves. They go out alone, hit some beautiful long range targets and quarry kills that no-one would believe anyway. They carry that memory all their lives and their rifles and scopes are invested with a thumbprint accuracy that raises them above the other guys guns

Boys bullshit and brag about it.

Lazy buggers go on buying and selling and selling and buying in the hope that, somehow, the next gun they get is going to be that special ONE alone that's going to solve all their shooting problems.

Er,,,No. The best of them is so much dead wood and metal. They reflect only the skill level of the shooter using them. Expect back exactly what you put in. And I'm not just talking about how much you spend :thumbs:

Simon

Im so glad i quietly get on practicing, perfecting and dont post about my hunting or shooting ..........

Buster

Edited by Buster321c

Setting up on my permission today, I achieved pellet on pellet accuracy, wound up with a 5p sized clump of lead in a dead tree with a target stapled on it! I was at 35 yards so I was fairly happy, until I realised I left the damned camera at home! :doh:

Edited by secretagentmole

Setting up on my permission today, I achieved pellet on pellet accuracy, wound up with a 5p sized clump of lead in a dead tree with a target stapled on it! I was at 35 yards so I was fairly happy, until I realised I left the damned camera at home! :doh:

It didn't happen until proved! 

Why set up a thread poll like this?

Marksmanship has nothing to do with the rifle's action.

It's all down to the human factor managing and guiding it all.

A 10-shot pellet string, shot through a penny sized hole at 50-70 yards is the reward of good, correct shooting technique, regardless of whether it was shot from a Spring, Gas Ram, PCP or Co2 action rifle. If the rifle, scope and pellet you have is not up to this task, but you know you are; it's time to ditch the junk kit for something better and befitting your skills to allow for your expansion.

Real men quietly get on practicing, perfecting and doing it with nothing to prove to anyone but themselves. They go out alone, hit some beautiful long range targets and quarry kills that no-one would believe anyway. They carry that memory all their lives and their rifles and scopes are invested with a thumbprint accuracy that raises them above the other guys guns

Boys bullshit and brag about it.

Lazy buggers go on buying and selling and selling and buying in the hope that, somehow, the next gun they get is going to be that special ONE alone that's going to solve all their shooting problems.

Er,,,No. The best of them is so much dead wood and metal. They reflect only the skill level of the shooter using them. Expect back exactly what you put in. And I'm not just talking about how much you spend :thumbs:

Simon

Im so glad i quietly get on practicing, perfecting and dont post about my hunting or shooting ..........

Buster

Now Craig lad, you KNOW that's not what I meant... :thumbs::laugh:

Buster yam always tyin to pud it on mait, was born in Sandwell hospital years ago, is the flowerpot pub still at the bottom of the hill by the unigate dairy in Westbrom?

I miss the black country humour, although the Welsh are a good craic too.

Buster yam always tyin to pud it on mait, was born in Sandwell hospital years ago, is the flowerpot pub still at the bottom of the hill by the unigate dairy in Westbrom?

I miss the black country humour, although the Welsh are a good craic too.

Hi mate , more over Wolves way meself , but i think this is the place your on about .

http://www.(!64.56:886/group.php?gid=69889506246

At this minute im just by the Scott Arms J7 M6 . ATB Buster

I like spring guns alot find them as accurate as pcp .If out shooting and you get bored, nothing to shoot but rocks you can shoot rocks all day .No filling of an air cilinder to worry about .I have just started with pcp because 100 times more QUITE that is the only reason I use pcp.

Buster, Scott Arms, know it well, used to do a bit of drinking in there, and the Towers, Lived in Wolves for a while, by the race course, local was the winning-post.

Bloody hell its still there and on facebook, yea thats the one,my grand parents lived in Parliament street which is the road opposite the pub.