Joey & Dancer

heres a cracking picture of dancer, smashin looking dog, heard a lot of good storys aswell

your dog from them lines as well john :thumbs:

found this sure a good friend sent me it :thumbs:

Have that picture framed on my living room wall.....with the original faces mind :tongue2:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fenboss well teh 2 of them who use this name are laurel and hardy of teh coursing world .fatty and skinny and they crab stuff what they have either been beaten by or got in there kennels

Just before he bred Blondie Alan told me he was going to use Nipper because he'd seen him run 5 different hares off the one slip and he never looked like jacking. Seen Dancer winning the Temple Bruer,

i no alan very well i quote won of the best conditioner of a dog u will get he will tell u himself dancer was top of the fen floor bitch didnt like bottomless ground but a great catcher on top goi

Posted Images

I'll see if my lass can put hands to the pics taken when Dancer won the FC, she had them published in TCW at the time. AS also asked her to do some pics back home but I'll have to see what they are as I'm not putting up anything that someone wouldn't want up (by that I mean pics of where he lives etc. NOTHING to do with anything else)... he may even have the negs (pre-digital)!

heres a cracking picture of dancer, smashin looking dog, heard a lot of good storys aswell

your dog from them lines as well john :thumbs:

a know mate, ur season finished yet

FINISHED 3WEEK,S AGO WHEN MY BITCH CAME IN SEASON J :thumbs:

wis out lampin 2 nites ago, last nite out, al still got my short walks in the summer tho, u going to the shows this yr

poacherman what % is your dog in the pic mate ?

its 3/4 saluki 1/4 grey

the sire to this pup is directley from allan sankey. eddie common bred it though.its dame was shaddow out of dancer and smokey and its sire is a dog called jake which was out of stinger who was sired by dancers half brother. the sire to jake was osker. whos dame was jody and sire was nipper. he has killed a wide range game on some testing land.