the other thing about training is "CONCISTANCY" i remember years ago reading an artical or a book , larry scott, (1966) mr olympia some of the old fellas may remember him, realy round biceps.

any way he had only missed 3 planned workouts in 10 years, and i think they were due to being ill. he never used the excuse of not enough time in the day,,, his dedication was such that he got up at 4am evryday to fit training in , as he had a lot of bussnes intrests to attend to during the day. i know thats an extream example,, but just shows his dedication,,

Larry Scott was actually very limited genetically,very narrow shoulders,thick waist etc.....hence he had to work harder than most....He was most known for his biceps,todays exercise the preacher curl or scott curl was named after Larry....

In todays times his views would be considered very old fashioned.....you simply cant just train and train and train you have to listen to your body,especially the older you get....dedication is important to have,but in todays times knowledge is probably even more important to have.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Cushty/forum, this is my 1st post here so i'll introduce myself 1st. Im Rab from Pompey. Love me hunting and fishing (was on trawlers for 15 years), im 38 Ok ive always used the gym since i was 13

i thought this was a site for hunting folk not drug pushers ...........

If its a question you need to ask on the internet then your not ready,and in all fairness 90% of people who ask the same question are not ready so its not just you.   Theres nothing wrong with juice

stay away from the roids mate, had a friend at school the gym he was at got him on them at 16 he nearly lost everything including his freedom. Got told after a few years to stop or hed be dead within five years and that was using the real stuff, if you cant do it naturally is it worth doing? confidence comes from being happy in yourself, when will you be truly happy if your always goign to push further and further? at some point your gonna have to accept youve hit your peak which is more than 90% of the population achieve

really not worth it,

damage to heart muscles, clots, the works i've heard it all and seen a few guys think they where the mutts nuts, because of their size,

Some girls may like a buff man, But spending as much time in the gym and the cost, of the suppliments they'll not hang around long...

Keep at it natural and you should be proud of the work you have done without drugs of any kind...

Snap.

Hi Cushty/forum, this is my 1st post here so i'll introduce myself 1st. Im Rab from Pompey. Love me hunting and fishing (was on trawlers for 15 years), im 38

Ok ive always used the gym since i was 13/14, used to lie and say i was 16 to get in!! Ive always been interested in keeping strong aswell (requirment at sea!). Im 6'2 18 stone. Deadlift today is 300kg. Squat today is 300kg. Bench today is 200kg. All natural for last 5 years. Just eat 6 times a day (clean) only supp i take is 1 protein shake in morn with my oats, and maybe a protein shake after training if i cant get home quick from gym to put real food in me. I dont even use creatine. (i do use salmon oil/not really gym supp).

Ok heres the deal breaker. I USED to do roids/juice whatever. Serious shit, hgh insulin test tren dbol the lot, and that would be on 1 cycle. Started the usual way, in the gym, done some dbol, got sum results THEN BANG your addicted. There has been talk on here of EDUCATING yourself before you even look at roids, you need to know about genetics and pct (post course therepy) etc etc etc.

Im guna educate ya, I was educated very very well in this game. YES you will lift heavy, my results were quite frankly out of this world. Even running proper ancilleries alongside test based drugs (and i train with pro's so i got the 'real' gear. human grade very very expensive) you will bloat. Fat moon head for the layman. Your hands and feet swell up. Your mood is BAD. Your blood pressure will go through the roof your bad cholestrol(thats the killer) will go sky high. Your blood sugars will rise and THEN YOU WILL GET DIABETES. And then you will be juicing for life. You will get heart problems. You will get kidney problems. You will defo get liver problems, especially doing the 'softer' orals like dbol. Your organs swell up. YOU GET ME FELLA???????

Sorry bout the rant, maybe a bad 1st post, but please do not juice. By the way im diabetic now, nearly recovered luckily the rest of my problems, kidneys liver eyes but i have a heart murmer and am basicly waiting the heart attack.........its guna happen. Ive been at the hospital every 3 months for the last 5 years and will be the rest of my life. LAST THING genetics?? not this time, my great grandad, my grandad my dad all alive, never had heart problems, or diabetes etc. Nor on mothers side. Not 1 bad heart or diabetes ever recorded in my family.

HOW MANY HUGE GUYS DO YOU SEE WALKING ABOUT IN THERE 60'S OR 70'S...answer: none, all dead> heartattack! :>

PS. jus reading through the site i see there is a lot of haters on here. if you dont believe me fine, ill not be fighting with ya, this just the truth from me so i wanna state i left alot out from above. i could of gone really really anal and talked about your triglydite levels etc etc aswel, but im rubbish at spelling and the layman only really needs to know the basics. do roids. DIE...simples :>

great post i lost a very very good friend in wales a few years ago exactly as you put it .he was one of the most successful body builders in wales at the time he was 48

I reckon them sneaky Russians created this lad in a lab somewhere in Serbia lol -

Without doubt the Russians are now producing strength athletes of the like we have never seen before.....this fella caught my attention when he beat the greatest ever arm wrestler John Brzenk a few years ago.....he is a freakishly strong guy from a family of very strong people.....its almost as if they breed for strength the way we might do so in our dogs !

This lad gave up the sport to take part in Bobsleigh at the Olympics !

great post i lost a very very good friend in wales a few years ago exactly as you put it .he was one of the most successful body builders in wales at the time he was 48

Not Andy Humphries by any chance was it ?...though im not sure he was that old.

Not Andy Humphries by any chance was it ?...though im not sure he was that old.

no it wasnt andy i tried to send you a pm but your box is full