• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Cushty/forum, this is my 1st post here so i'll introduce myself 1st. Im Rab from Pompey. Love me hunting and fishing (was on trawlers for 15 years), im 38 Ok ive always used the gym since i was 13

i thought this was a site for hunting folk not drug pushers ...........

If its a question you need to ask on the internet then your not ready,and in all fairness 90% of people who ask the same question are not ready so its not just you.   Theres nothing wrong with juice

Im into body building and was wonderin where was the best and most reliable place on the net to buy oral and injectable anabolic steroids? do any other body builders have any reliable links? cheers cushty.

If its a question you need to ask on the internet then your not ready,and in all fairness 90% of people who ask the same question are not ready so its not just you.

Theres nothing wrong with juice if you are trying to push yourself beyond your genetic capabilities,but the reality is most people start on steroids as a shortcut....it takes years and years to reach your full genetic potential naturally and most people simply dont want to take the hard route they want instant results,like you i guess ?.....most of what is sold on the internet is aimed at people just like you,who dont really know what they are doing or most importantly WHY they are doing it.

My advice would be to educate yourself on getting every last bit out of your body naturally......most people never achieve that,but if and when you do,only then look for help from the juice to go that bit further.

• Like 6

Im into body building and was wonderin where was the best and most reliable place on the net to buy oral and injectable anabolic steroids? do any other body builders have any reliable links? cheers cushty.

If its a question you need to ask on the internet then your not ready,and in all fairness 90% of people who ask the same question are not ready so its not just you.

Theres nothing wrong with juice if you are trying to push yourself beyond your genetic capabilities,but the reality is most people start on steroids as a shortcut....it takes years and years to reach your full genetic potential naturally and most people simply dont want to take the hard route they want instant results,like you i guess ?.....most of what is sold on the internet is aimed at people just like you,who dont really know what they are doing or most importantly WHY they are doing it.

My advice would be to educate yourself on getting every last bit out of your body naturally......most people never achieve that,but if and when you do,only then look for help from the juice to go that bit further.

Very sensible post! :good:

Agree, however ive been lifting wieghts for about four years so i consider myself a beginer, however ive gone from quite a small lad to putting on a few stone of nicely built muscle however now im at this stage when i dont gain much anymore, i eat 6 meals a day and work out 4 days a week normally 2 hours a night in the gymm working on different muscle groups on a different day and leaving my self the other days to restm im eating about four - 6 meals a day consuming around 3-4 thousand cals a day, im thinking about trying an oral cycle to start with on some dianabol tabs, but i cannot seem to trust the internet or gym pushers so simply was asking if anyone here had any suggestions for trustfull websites, as i have heard alot are scams and or sell fakes.

Agree, however ive been lifting wieghts for about four years so i consider myself a beginer, however ive gone from quite a small lad to putting on a few stone of nicely built muscle however now im at this stage when i dont gain much anymore, i eat 6 meals a day and work out 4 days a week normally 2 hours a night in the gymm working on different muscle groups on a different day and leaving my self the other days to restm im eating about four - 6 meals a day consuming around 3-4 thousand cals a day, im thinking about trying an oral cycle to start with on some dianabol tabs, but i cannot seem to trust the internet or gym pushers so simply was asking if anyone here had any suggestions for trustfull websites, as i have heard alot are scams and or sell fakes.

Thats just like me.

But I dont have a 6-pack I have a Keg.

:whistling:

FTB

Thats just like me.

But I dont have a 6-pack I have a Keg.

:whistling:

FTB

way.

UP YOUR CALLORIES FELLA,, fit in more meals,,,, if ya wake up for a piss in thed midle of the night,, neck some protien drink. your body is used to what you eat now,, so shok it and eat another 1000 callories :thumbs:

but clean calories

leave the steriods well alone mate you ll bulk up but its all synthetic and the health risks are huge , it fcks your heart rythm for a start and you ll end up with a pacemaker not to mention fcking your kidney / liver , just do it the old fashioned way eat well and train hard it takes longer but it better for you in the long run , gorillas just eat leaves and bannas and look at the muscle on them buggers

UP YOUR CALLORIES FELLA,, fit in more meals,,,, if ya wake up for a piss in thed midle of the night,, neck some protien drink. your body is used to what you eat now,, so shok it and eat another 1000 callories :thumbs:

but clean calories

Cook a whole chicken everyday. Eat what you eating now and eat the whole chicken. If that doesn't work then eat 2 chickens or loads of white fish also. 6-7 thousand calories is easy to get down once you get used to it. f**k me by looking at the wife she eats 3 times that!

4 years is a blink of an eye in bodybuilding terms,how old are you,whats your work,what is your genetic potential ( your parents/gr parents body type etc ).....obviously your gains will slow down thats just your bodies acceptance of a higher workload,you need to be constantly shocking your body into new growth.....theres 101 improvements we can all make to our training even seasoned lifters....ive been lifting a very long time but could still do things better....

What most lads like you dont realise is its physically impossible to gain any more than around 7 or 8 lb of pure lean muscle tissue per year.....yes you can juice up and gain muscular bulk,retain water etc etc relatively quickly......but if your a young lad why not do things right from the off....just have a little patience,dedicate yourself and enjoy lifting.....ive seen lads over many years come into the gym taking it far too seriously,training for " a look "....instead of training to push themself and their physical capabilities....train because you want to not because you need to.

The questions you are asking i get asked at least a few times per month,i say the same thing,bodybuilding is 50% knowledge,30% dedication and 20% lifting weights !......i understand where your at,but believe me,juice is not for you,not yet anyway.

Edited by gnasher16

but clean calories

dont think i could manage another thousand kal, by the time im in bed im stuffed like a badger, im 13 1/2 stone atm and five ft seven so i consider my self to small still. ive tried lots of supplements in the past, sampled most bulking protien whey shakes , and now i think i would conider my self to try a roid cycle.

natural is the way forward ,the long time damage just is,nt worth it ,theirs a lot of roid heads at my gym that just look like tits only in it 2 see what they can lift not doing proper reps and then they all the tanning jabs,imagine if 1 day you have 2 tell your kids one day about life treating illness relateing 2 steroids abuse ,is it worth it

• Like 1

:D labteste that was very good for you

and gnasher very knowledgeable post again sorry if this spoils the post but do you compete in boxing or train? :thumbs:

Gym owner...and ex boxer....amongst other things....including old and past it :D