• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

think its us yorkskire boys she likes lol

Except Selby?   You big gay liar!

SEE MLB YOU LOVE IT UP NORTH

Was geat show, shame about it pissed down most of the day, but still good show. Some great lads there ,and some great dogs, liked the digging comp some fit+strong lads :thumbs: . Showed Bryn but no good , like taking a feckin bloodhound wouldnt lift his head up lol. Didnt bother with Tod, he was fecking about got fed up of him pulling my arm out of my socket, should had 23in 40lb w/g ;):laugh:

• Like 1

ive got over a 100 photo here can not get them on any whizz kids want to try :hmm:

are you on photo bucket, its dead easy just take from there then click to your page you want then paste, since the up grade i still do the same but have to go to (Edit) on my tool bar to paste

P1010019-1.jpg

ive got over a 100 photo here can not get them on any whizz kids want to try :hmm:

are you on photo bucket, its dead easy just take from there then click to your page you want then paste, since the up grade i still do the same but have to go to (Edit) on my tool bar to paste

P1010019-1.jpg

technophobe mate rarther send them to some one ;)

cannae beleive there was still loads we never met, tomo an christian just to mention 2..... hope to catch up with yees next time guys ;)

an gte, i still cannae figure these pics out :icon_redface:

AH well ive sent them to all the lads we want to have them , got some one to put a couple of sanitised ones on later . :whistling: who was that strange foooker wi the wooly hat :hmm:

cannae beleive there was still loads we never met, tomo an christian just to mention 2..... hope to catch up with yees next time guys ;)

an gte, i still cannae figure these pics out :icon_redface:

We need some thl t shirts with are user names on

Or with that weather water proof coats :thumbs: