REECERS LINES

jeppi i have seen a few direct from reece and they were shit end off we are all entitled to are own opinion come from what i have seen their shit

compared to what then??? what dogs do you run??? :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cracking line of Bull X.

who mentioned hearing of??   if i was planning on usin any dog for breeding, id be looking at dog i seen work, not dogs i heard of     some people only keep bitches, some only dogs, some only 1

the right reply said here its a sad fact that lots of bull crosses are ruined and not given the fair crack of the whip ,to many who automatically presume oh its this line and think it will just do

Leave the lad be, he works his dogs, enough said. Been out with the man, seen his dogs, he is a true man. To the right person he doesnt charge anything, enough said. There is plenty of antis about trying to ban everything, true working people need to stick together not all this crap on here.

ive never known him give anything away to anyone he isnt tight hes cross threaded lol lol :laugh: :11:

jeppi i have seen a few direct from reece and they were shit end off we are all entitled to are own opinion come from what i have seen their shit

you ant seen mine then have cos i dare bet you ant a dog to even compete wiyh em not saying there all good there is some shit but them i have would take a fox preban no mmatter how it came an thnis bitch works awesome on lamp an terriers they gotta be fetched on rate some pricks dont know how to simple as

the right reply said here its a sad fact that lots of bull crosses are ruined and not given the fair crack of the whip ,to many who automatically presume oh its this line and think it will just do the biz well some bloody well do but theres a hell of a lot that need the right man or woman behind them . flyers dont always make the top dogs , the very best bull lines can be very sensitive ,but go 0n to be toppers so for those contemplating of taking a well bred bull cross on firs step back ltake a long hard look at oneself and ask am i up to the job . when everything isint just plain sailing some need the type of stockman who no how to get in to the anamils mind to bring the very best out of the said animal .so for those of you who who plain and simple tar all with this crap that crap it just so happens no matter what theres good and bad in every line of stock . atb bunnys .

• Like 2

trouble is dottydoo if you buy a pup from proven lines how do you know its genuine and you can trace it back?

id rather keep and breed my own and keep them going i know where they have come from and can trace it back to the start each to his own though

how about taking the word of the guy who bred it , not all lines are about money and some lines are kept tight within mates and no money passes hands.

well said chimp , my dogs both came from mates with grafting dogs that want the pups worked and kept where they know they will be worked , like has allready been said on this post its the money chasers that f*@k proper grafting lines up

fair play to this reece for breeding some quality dogs :thumbs: :thumbs: im in no way doubting him or his dogs :thumbs: BUT i just cant see why anyone interested in dogs cant breed there own dogs!!! its so simple good dog to a good bitch and your away :victory: :victory:

fair play to this reece for breeding some quality dogs :thumbs: :thumbs: im in no way doubting him or his dogs :thumbs: BUT i just cant see why anyone interested in dogs cant breed there own dogs!!! its so simple good dog to a good bitch and your away :victory: :victory:

if everybody that wanted a pup bred a litter imagine the excess pups getting sold/swapped/kulled or handed into rescue's

but of a shite idea that 1 :thumbs:

• Like 1

if everybody that wanted a pup bred a litter imagine the excess pups getting sold/swapped/kulled or handed into rescue's

but of a shite idea that 1 :thumbs:

dotty come on now mate you know your miles oot there :tongue2: this billy line started somewhere what makes him so different to any other dog man???? are you saying every litter he breeds or dogs out of his dogs wont end up getting sold/swapped/culled or end up in rescues???? like i said fair play to the man he must of done/be doing something right :victory: but id rather a pup out of dogs ive seen work over a few seasons for myself :thumbs: guess its each to there own as always :victory:

i aint talking about the reese line, i dont agree wae the way the man runs his yard

but hey thats just me

i honestly beleive that if everybody that wanted a lurcher pup got a cast grey an tried to breed there own

then the number of unwanted an badly kept an trained lurchers would soar very very fast

breeding yer own aint always the way :no:

• Like 1

i aint talking about the reese line, i dont agree wae the way the man runs his yard

but hey thats just me

i honestly beleive that if everybody that wanted a lurcher pup got a cast grey an tried to breed there own

then the number of unwanted an badly kept an trained lurchers would soar very very fast

breeding yer own aint always the way :no:

sorry dotty misunderstood you :thumbs: i no nothing of this reece fella so cant comment but yes of course if you look at it like that then your spot on :thumbs: what im saying is breeding off the best dog and bitch you have available and have seen work over at least a couple seasons is a better way to go before buying in "biged up" dogs that you nothing about :thumbs: theres only so much any dog can do in the field :thumbs: rats and rabbits are the same from lands end to john o,groats and if a dog you know is doing well on them there no different to any other dog in the uk!!! maybe im wrong, its just my opinion and like i said its each to there own :victory:

:thumbs:

If you wanted a Reece bred dog, then why not go to the bloke himself, you'll get the truth and a cup of tea thrown in too!

had bout ten mate know him well enough fella :thumbs:

Then you'll know how he is, I can't understand why lads are taking other peoples word for the way dogs are bred, then saying they are no good when it's easy enough to go straight to the man himself.

Seems that like Barbour coats these days there's a lot of fakes out there! :laugh:

:thumbs: seems to me like a lot have herd this and "seen that" theres a lot of reece bred dogs out there and a lot that have been out crossed to different lines etc.im sure if you can cath up with him at a show he will be more than willing to put people streight on whats what because its all hear say and to the lads that have genuinly seen the genuin reece dogs fail thats fair enough theres good and bad in all lines but theres also too much bull shit on here.

If you wanted a Reece bred dog, then why not go to the bloke himself, you'll get the truth and a cup of tea thrown in too!

had bout ten mate know him well enough fella :thumbs:

Then you'll know how he is, I can't understand why lads are taking other peoples word for the way dogs are bred, then saying they are no good when it's easy enough to go straight to the man himself.

Seems that like Barbour coats these days there's a lot of fakes out there! :laugh:

:thumbs: seems to me like a lot have herd this and "seen that" theres a lot of reece bred dogs out there and a lot that have been out crossed to different lines etc.im sure if you can cath up with him at a show he will be more than willing to put people streight on whats what because its all hear say and to the lads that have genuinly seen the genuin reece dogs fail thats fair enough theres good and bad in all lines but theres also too much bull shit on here.

2 right :thumbs: