foxes

hi BUSHER,

dont jump on me pls. Can i ask how well do you actually know them? Just wondering because you seem to be getting quite wound up..It looks like a touchy subject for you mate.. Have you followed the wrecking crew from the beginning?????

any body has the right to reply'' to that d.v.d .... n the lads have took it on the chin'' good n bad comments'' n now the d.v.d is out in the open.. thats what thay have to do' thay no that... but what thay dont have to do' is read utter shite'' about them being coke heads n idiots smashing farmers property etc'' that was wrote about them'' u think these lads r kids' these lads have sons that luv hunting' n read these posts'' what would u do if your son or daughter'' read that the people ur dad hunts with'' day or night.. are coke heads n crack pots.. this went way beond a d.v.d n talking fox dogs... x38 does not even no any ov the lads personally'' he spouts about'' n if he did he would have thought twice about a statement like that.... as to ur question mate'' thay was never the wrecking crew'' as been seid time n time again'' just a daft name somebody threw at them n the d.v.d... how well do i no them'' as well as thay no me..... ATB..B

OK, thats fair enough. can you tell me what happened to them from a video they once did. About 5 or 6yrs ago... Especially to 2 of them?

Cant beleive that everyone is sticking to them now, because someone starts throwing there weight about.

HOLY f****n dog shit not a nother fire starter..... :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.........

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Runforyourlife i will tell you why lads want that many numbers in a night, and am not on about doubled up! its about testing your dog, so whats the problem with that? better than having a fat bull

Wats the big deal about killing large numbers of quarry you cannot eat or sell????????

RFYL do you know these lads personally?? Im pretty sure they very rarely smash gates and drive across fields they much prefer to call a fox in.   As for mullering all the foxes these lads put the m

Posted Images

hi BUSHER,

dont jump on me pls. Can i ask how well do you actually know them? Just wondering because you seem to be getting quite wound up..It looks like a touchy subject for you mate.. Have you followed the wrecking crew from the beginning?????

any body has the right to reply'' to that d.v.d .... n the lads have took it on the chin'' good n bad comments'' n now the d.v.d is out in the open.. thats what thay have to do' thay no that... but what thay dont have to do' is read utter shite'' about them being coke heads n idiots smashing farmers property etc'' that was wrote about them'' u think these lads r kids' these lads have sons that luv hunting' n read these posts'' what would u do if your son or daughter'' read that the people ur dad hunts with'' day or night.. are coke heads n crack pots.. this went way beond a d.v.d n talking fox dogs... x38 does not even no any ov the lads personally'' he spouts about'' n if he did he would have thought twice about a statement like that.... as to ur question mate'' thay was never the wrecking crew'' as been seid time n time again'' just a daft name somebody threw at them n the d.v.d... how well do i no them'' as well as thay no me..... ATB..B

OK, thats fair enough. can you tell me what happened to them from a video they once did. About 5 or 6yrs ago... Especially to 2 of them?

Cant beleive that everyone is sticking to them now, because someone starts throwing there weight about.

Explain yourself then :unsure:

hi BUSHER,

HOLY f****n dog shit not a nother fire starter..... :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.........

Yep, looks that way. Cant understand how Busher doesnt know the past, if he is that far up there arses.

Not starting fires. Names stick, especially in this game and especially with a name like that, it is very hard to shake off. :thumbs:

As for reading the thread, what the hell does that have to do with what i said.

Busher has put 5 laughing faces, yet he doesnt even know what he is laughing at. very inteligent. :icon_redface::whistling:

n where all still waiting for a proper reply'' about these lads u live 5 minits away from u'' whos in this video'' 5 or 6 years ago'' n something happend to 2 ov them' witch u seem to no but no body else does.. :secret:... spit it out man''' dont be shy'' heres anouther 5'' but remember lads i dont no what im laughing about... :D :D :D :D :D...... ATB..B

Edited by busher
  • Like 1
Guest blitz

Yep, looks that way. Cant understand how Busher doesnt know the past, if he is that far up there arses.

Not starting fires. Names stick, especially in this game and especially with a name like that, it is very hard to shake off. :thumbs:

As for reading the thread, what the hell does that have to do with what i said.

Busher has put 5 laughing faces, yet he doesnt even know what he is laughing at. very inteligent. :icon_redface::whistling:

f**k me not another reply that keeps going like episodes of eastenders.the whole topic was based on the dogs and foxes on the dvd not the lads on it.But if you have stuff to spit out why don,t you pm busher/instead of putting it on here.

heres 5 of how i feel :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Guest blitz

hairybush every f****r no.s who you really are you,ve got a gripe with busher and you,re waiting for people to join in .. WITH no result .take a break take a kit ,kat.................. :feck: prat...

the mentality ov some people on here is horendus.. ur quote i think :laugh: .. it looks to me as though u have a problem'' with these heros as u put it.. openly talking about ther private lives now'' anser to ur question'' yes 2 did go to prison.. what for'' u seem to no...... but u also claim to live 5 minits away from these lads aswell'' so why av u not been to see them to tell them what u think ov there out look on life''''' bottle... :laugh: dont make me f*****g laugh... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:.... :bye: :bye: :bye:

Guest blitz

hairybush every f****r no.s who you really are you,ve got a gripe with busher and you,re waiting for people to join in .. WITH no result .take a break take a kit ,kat.................. :feck: prat...

Very interesting. lol. Ok, if you know who i am. Come and see me today, i will be sat in my usual place. If you dont come and see me, i will presum you bottled out. Either you or busher come it doesnt really matter. Please tho, introduce yourselves first, so i actually know who yous are.

Actually its not a bad way to get out of a sticky situation that. Make it up that i know you, and that i hold a grudge. :whistling::D

The mentality of some people is herendous on here. "every body knows who i am" go on, will someone please tell me, surely if "everybody" knows, some onw will say. You are actually arguing over something you obviously know nothing about, and a true fact. Your not dog men, you want to fight anybody who treats your heros with discontent.

ok .how do i start to reply to mentally unstable people like you ,do you want words or pictures?1st Come and see me ????my answer _where the f**k at fat boy. your usaual spot ,behind computer with pay as you go dongal...???2nd ,after my last reply on here you have sent some remarks to people using different names.dumb c**t to obvious!!!3rd you have it in for people on here ,so you still like to put your stupid comments on peoples threads to try and wind them up.as for prison sentences ...what the f**k has that got to do with anybody on here ,did,nt no you had to be police approved to have dogs nowadays...........it was nothing to do with people on here but you ,ve just made some more enemies.well done ...gob shite.. :feck:feel free to reply with using any of your internet names....all the best ...cumbria wreckin crew..... :thumbs:

Edited by blitz
Guest PIKEYLAMPER

If hairy brush is catbrick hopefully he reads this. I hope you get found with a arsehole like an open wheely bin. You have got to be the interwebs most annoying person. Get over it, your dog can catch rabbits so what you fat joke. Kat wouldn't get fed in my pen I've moved on from runnin whippet greyhounds..

CLOWN.

Just replying to the lowlife on here hairybush whos been sprouting his mouth off, 3 wise monkeys springs to mind. i was just looking at your picture, should of said i live with a tit! good onya busha an blitz, well said. He's a scumbag an shouldnt be in the hunting game.

HAIRYBUSH..... you are 58 right.....is the name very age appropriate!!!! :doh: just to clarify before yo say im a young yob im approx half your age and hunting with 20odd years, and im sure you have a sh** load of more experience than myself if your a hunting man most of your life but i think your posts on this topic are a bit on the harsh side, agree to disagree and leave it at that, was initially ment to be about dogs and foxes remember... just my opinion,

If hairy brush is catbrick hopefully he reads this. I hope you get found with a arsehole like an open wheely bin. You have got to be the interwebs most annoying person. Get over it, your dog can catch rabbits so what you fat joke. Kat wouldn't get fed in my pen I've moved on from runnin whippet greyhounds..

CLOWN.

hairy bush you are a piece of shit and always will be ,hope some one tells us who you really are you know f**k all about dogs and hunting you are still a low life

Tell me what you know about your choosen topic. Moved on from running whippets? You probarbly owned " 1 " for no more than 18mths(i think your known as a chav, in the younger generation).I am quite sure you have got the wrong person(all of you) i am now 58yrs young but still enjoy my working days in the field.(clue!)

I was told you all know who i am(everybody does) so i say come along to see myself. I am then asked "where fat boy" lol. I am not here to fight and play silly games. My opinion means nothing to you impressionable young men. Amonst my circles the judgement on the wrecking crew has already been pasted. Sorry if you dont like it. :thumbs: Good debate lads. Nice aggresive attitude and itelectual behaviour.

f**k me some of you lads have a different copy of wreckin crew ,cause i don,t see any gates gettin smashed off or lads nocking coke up there nostrils ,as for red bull i,m also guilty of using this stuff at night.As for the dvd no one forced you to watch it.I think abit of jeoulsy has risen its ugly head,by the way any of you boys bring a good lamping dvd out let me no. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well sed blitz.....