• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing! :good: Nice to see a different type of hunting now and again. :thumbs:

what was that all about

yes what was all that on about..i would exspect my dog to hang on it...yappy faggits....

Typical ignorant THL statement there.... :yes:

"I don't understand that type of hunting so I'll slag it off..." :doh:

• Like 1

what was that all about

yes what was all that on about..i would exspect my dog to hang on it...yappy faggits....

then your dog would be dead,they arent catchdogs they just find the quarry and stop it from running off.

• Like 1

what was that all about

then your dog would be dead,they arent catchdogs they just find the quarry and stop it from running off.

find the quarry? it was in a pen...with an audience??

i assume that was schooling for the dogs,the point is their job is to find the quarry and stop it going far,they do the same with bears snd mountain lions but let me guess your terriers smash those for fun too.

• Like 1

i assume that was schooling for the dogs,the point is their job is to find the quarry and stop it going far,they do the same with bears snd mountain lions but let me guess your terriers smash those for fun too.

Being from this part of the world I don't know an awful lot about hunting any of these, but surely with dogs of that size if a boar wasn't in a pen and wanted to run, these dogs wouldn't be able to do anything about stopping them? same with bears and mountain lions? or am I wrong?