travellers

on my way home from hunting today i found a lurcher wondering about on the side of the road as it was nearly dark i stopped and put it in the back of my truck. i carried on down the road for a mile or two and saw a discovery parked in a gate way with a big chap stood with it i stopped and asked him if he had lost a dog. there were about 6 p***y's sat in the truck and they said they hadnt lost a lurcher they were looking for a terrier that jumped out the truck when they stopped and they said they didnt own a lurcher, i could see they had 2 lurchers in the back so i drove back to the kennels wondering what to do with this dog. when i got back into the lights of the flesh house i could see that the dog had been running today by the chalk all over his nails and he had a few flint cuts to his feet and legs i gave him a drink and some grub then the kennelman felt sorry for it and is now going to run it on as he is into his running dogs. it makes me mad as it was the p***y's dog for sure as the dogs they had were identical to the 1 i found even down to the bale string collar round his neck we think he is a saluki/greyhound and about 2 years old and in poor condition :angry::angry::angry:

Gypsy tw*ts steel dogs and if they don't catch hare's they are dumped, had two dog's stolen myself about 7 years ago, and niether of these dog's were regular hare catchers they were fox dog's and once the pikeys realised this i hate to think what happened, but fair play to you for stopping and giveing that dog a chance. :clapper::victory:

We have a permanent site near us and unfortunately the majority of the lurchers spend there days wandering around the streets :no:

if they have a permanent site does this not mean they are not travelers but just people who dont want to pay there dues (tinkers)

if they have a permanent site then they are not travellers they are (gyppose/tinkers/)

i am a travler and my dog was stolen :censored: im from an old family and keep myself to myself but i think travlers had mine i can tell you first hand most get dogs just to brag not for the love of dogs we are not all bad but even i dont trust my own :cry: and its a shame becouse true people are salt of earth i find it harder and harder to find true people travlers or not

as joe says theres pikeys and theres travellers.... someone who lives by us, there dog got out and didnt turn up home so they put posters up. they had a call off some travelers and got the dog back. they said they had cleaned it up as it was muddy and had allso given it a bit of a trim?? ;) apparently the people who lost the dog gave the travelers a bit of cash as a reward aswell ;) but there just glad the dogs back. dont get wrong i would be the same happy to have the dog back but i would be a little suspicious, thats if they would give the dog back straight away or try it out before deciding not too keep it and just take the reward........

pikeys dumped a load of terrier pups in a town not far from me last week, poor little buggers are only about 4 months old, but too old to sell... my cousin's daughter works at the vets in the town, 2 pups were handed in to them & she's kept one. the other had been run over, it's being patched up. there's still 2 or 3 at large. got my name down for the next bitch they catch. dunno how anyone could just dump pups like that. evil :censored: if it wasn't so bloody foggy i'd be over there trying to catch the poor little sods... but it's a long drive in shit conditions...

they said they had cleaned it up as it was muddy and had allso given it a bit of a trim?? ;)

i hope my boy never gets nicked and gets a "trim". his feathers are his best feature, it'd take an age for the hair on his tail to grow back!

:) not all diddys are bad, but they all get tared with the same brush, there is good un's and bad un's with every thing, you get some good blacks then you get some bad, you get some good digging boys then you get some bad, i think you get my drift,
Guest houndblair

A FEW YEARS A GO A LOCAL GYPO CAMP, STRUNG UP A LURCHER AND STONED IT AND BEAT IT TO DEATH!!! :censored: (My mate briked in there cavavans) Plus my little terrier was resuced from gippos [bANNED TEXT] she was about 4 weeks of age!!

These assholes need a good shooting :censored:

Edited by houndblair