WHAT DO YOU ALL WORK AS?

Guest Frank

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ragumup

Since leaveing school been a gamekeeper for 20 years now i wish id done something with more money, but im still enjoying it. :) I have to say iv been crying with laughter with mrcuban and david2363 slagging each other off it really appealed to my warped sence of humour :laugh::clapper::clapper::clapper: well done lads really made my day

Debt recovery/Bailiff - what do you mean booooooo?

What qualifications do you need apart from being a C**T and a W****R. I hate baliffs ive got a suprise for the next one that visits my place, i cant wait to try it out.

Pay your bills. that'l be a surprise! :D

Agree wink hound :) it is nice to see other folks occupations.

I did actually cull badgers, under licence, for the department of agriculture over here, for 6 years, for the puprpose of Bovine TB iradication in cattle.

Its a big problem over here in Ireland, but the work i was doing is on hold for now, as the experts are getting ready for the next step of culling. ;)

Badgers are a big problem over here, where their is a high % of TB.

Keep it coming folks, very interesting stuff and thanks all very much so far for all your input. :good:

Frank.

i know some lads on that job over here at the mo, they did 84 in about 3 square miles 2 years ago, now diffrent area, but just, trapping and vaccinating, releasing, then recatching and testing to see if its worked, f*****g crazy stuff!!

Thats what the next step is apparently, so we are on hold and twidling our thumbs. :blink:

I was catching them in live catch snares before this and shooting them in the brain with my .22 rifle, very effective if you ask me, as all the TB in the area we were snaring in, went right down. :yes:;)

30 % of the badgers, had the TB virus. :icon_eek:

Frank. Frank, i know its a bit off the thread, but is it easy to tell when a badger is infected, and do you have to kill them first to find out? Where I live there seems to be plenty of badgers yet there is no TB problem with local cattle. (thats Lancashire area).

Agree wink hound :) it is nice to see other folks occupations.

I did actually cull badgers, under licence, for the department of agriculture over here, for 6 years, for the puprpose of Bovine TB iradication in cattle.

Its a big problem over here in Ireland, but the work i was doing is on hold for now, as the experts are getting ready for the next step of culling. ;)

Badgers are a big problem over here, where their is a high % of TB.

Keep it coming folks, very interesting stuff and thanks all very much so far for all your input. :good:

Frank.

i know some lads on that job over here at the mo, they did 84 in about 3 square miles 2 years ago, now diffrent area, but just, trapping and vaccinating, releasing, then recatching and testing to see if its worked, f*****g crazy stuff!!

Thats what the next step is apparently, so we are on hold and twidling our thumbs. :blink:

I was catching them in live catch snares before this and shooting them in the brain with my .22 rifle, very effective if you ask me, as all the TB in the area we were snaring in, went right down. :yes:;)

30 % of the badgers, had the TB virus. :icon_eek:

Frank. Frank, i know its a bit off the thread, but is it easy to tell when a badger is infected, and do you have to kill them first to find out? Where I live there seems to be plenty of badgers yet there is no TB problem with local cattle. (thats Lancashire area).

When the badger gets humanely dispatched, it is sent off to the lab and tested by folks who know better then me, namely vets. When lisions are found in the badger, it is comfirmed to have TB.

I know of many badger sets and cattle all around it and no TB.

I also know of many sets with cattle around it and all the cattle had TB and are now gone. :(

Frank.