WHAT DO YOU ALL WORK AS?

Guest Frank

i would love to be a full time pest controller once i have left school i just like the thought of doing it but i was wondering if any one could point me in the right direction e.g what grades do i need do i need to go to collage :icon_eek::laugh: any help would be great :thumbs-up:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would love to be a full time pest controller once i have left school i just like the thought of doing it but i was wondering if any one could point me in the right direction e.g what grades do i need do i need to go to collage :icon_eek::laugh: any help would be great :thumbs-up:
i reakon you should ask your mum having you she will no all about pests..loooooooooll

i reakon you should ask your mum having you she will no all about pests..loooooooooll

if you were a couple of years younger and wasent too much of a old man you would feel the true force of whippet boy :D:laugh::laugh:

anyone willing yo help got 4 months until i leave school......

Debt recovery/Bailiff - what do you mean booooooo?

What qualifications do you need apart from being a C**T and a W****R. I hate baliffs ive got a suprise for the next one that visits my place, i cant wait to try it out.

Cheers for that "mr cuban" The work I do is mainly corporate repossessions - cars,vans, business equipment etc - If they don't pay for it, its got to go back.

I DON'T go knocking on peoples doors lifting their tv's etc, but I'd love to pay you a visit sometime. What I've learned in my game is that people who say they are going to do this and that are usually quiet as lambs face to face. It's the quiet ones who usually are dangerous.

Anyway son - you didnt say what you do for a living- which was the point of the whole thread.

......... let me guess ..............

:clapper: Thats a good sense of humour buddy... i like your stile.

Irish Hunter... your job is my dream!

Edited by LocalYokel
Agree wink hound :) it is nice to see other folks occupations.

I did actually cull badgers, under licence, for the department of agriculture over here, for 6 years, for the puprpose of Bovine TB iradication in cattle.

Its a big problem over here in Ireland, but the work i was doing is on hold for now, as the experts are getting ready for the next step of culling. ;)

Badgers are a big problem over here, where their is a high % of TB.

Keep it coming folks, very interesting stuff and thanks all very much so far for all your input. :good:

Frank.

i know some lads on that job over here at the mo, they did 84 in about 3 square miles 2 years ago, now diffrent area, but just, trapping and vaccinating, releasing, then recatching and testing to see if its worked, f*****g crazy stuff!!

Agree wink hound :) it is nice to see other folks occupations.

I did actually cull badgers, under licence, for the department of agriculture over here, for 6 years, for the puprpose of Bovine TB iradication in cattle.

Its a big problem over here in Ireland, but the work i was doing is on hold for now, as the experts are getting ready for the next step of culling. ;)

Badgers are a big problem over here, where their is a high % of TB.

Keep it coming folks, very interesting stuff and thanks all very much so far for all your input. :good:

Frank.

i know some lads on that job over here at the mo, they did 84 in about 3 square miles 2 years ago, now diffrent area, but just, trapping and vaccinating, releasing, then recatching and testing to see if its worked, f*****g crazy stuff!!

Thats what the next step is apparently, so we are on hold and twidling our thumbs. :blink:

I was catching them in live catch snares before this and shooting them in the brain with my .22 rifle, very effective if you ask me, as all the TB in the area we were snaring in, went right down. :yes:;)

30 % of the badgers, had the TB virus. :icon_eek:

Frank.

Edited by Frank

F+*@d about a bit after school, then joined one of Her Majesty's finest regiments.

After a few years, I decided to leave and, rather than join the police/ fire brigade etc... I spent 11 years working as a Personal Trainer surrounded by honeez in lycra (married to one now)

I now sell cars as it makes me more money (although it's 6 days per week so I lamp more than anything now) up til last week I sold Land Rovers (which was great for permission) but now work for Audi.

Guest craftycarper

worked for local authorities for a few years doing grounds maintenance, went college for horticulture & then greenkeeping and sports turf management. From there i worked on a couple of golf courses and then went through a shitty divorce and lost me job (too much partying). Got into security work just to pay the bills and have been stuck there ever since, 11 years to be exact. It's great pay, has given me plenty of time with the kids over the years and days off are in the week so plenty of fishing, shooting etc to be had when everyones at work. Down side is i work every weekend, but hey you can't have everything :D