WHAT DO YOU ALL WORK AS?

Guest Frank

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a community development worker in a disadvantaged community. My job is to try to work with the local people and economically improve the area by bringing in money from Europe, Lottery, Parliment etc. Setting up commuity projects and events (e.g. new community hall, improve the childrens playground etc) and helping people back into training either for work or volunteering. Sometimes its the best job in the world, sometimes its the worse. :D

Cheers

Al

"mr cuban" Your posts reveal more about you than you possibly imagine.

* You mention "felching" - I'm led to believe that this is a male homosexual activity.

* You obviously have a pathological hatred/fear of Bailiffs/debt recoverers - from this I deduce that you are a man of limited means (SKINT in other words).

* You want to "meet" me.- I have absolutely no desire to meet a penniless homosexual. (In fact I dont even want to meet any rich homosexuals either)

I think you should examine these points as you sit in your damp bedsit, in front of your UNPAID FOR computer with your miniscule cock in your hand .

AND You still havn't told us what you do for a living!!! :hmm::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dear mr david2363

In response to the the above post i feel i have to respond. My post reveals nothing about me your deductions are all in your active imagination.

"felching" is indeed a homosexual activity, although its reference in my post was in jest. Did you have to search on the internet to find its meaning ?

Yes you are correct about my hatred/fear of baliffs. I view them as one of the lowest forms of humanity, alongside crack addicts and batty boys. You see i dont think me and you are that different on this point. Deep down i know your ashamed of the way you make your living, your first post gave it away when you added the booooo after you told everyone your game. What do you see when you look in the mirror each morning ? Let me help you see a grade A C**t waft. Thats why your ashamed you see.

How did you know about my miniscule cock? Never mind at least i can hide it in my pants. Yours is on display on your shoulders.

PS. My living is a bullion dealer. Good bye C**t waft, dont forget to look in the mirror every morning in case you forget who you are. :D:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::tongue2:

As I said before........rent boy....but later this month I am going on a course with a proffesional messer with a view to taking up messing full time.

Its a weekend course with topics covered such as:

How to stand propped up against tools

How to tell everybody else they are getting it wrong

Beer drinking

What coats to have for any given situation

How to scratch at the earth like a bantam

And various other topics related to messerdom

I await the instructions of the master :tongue2::D:D:clapper::clapper::clapper:

In future, I will now be known as......."The Cockney Messer!" :laugh:

am i the only docter on the site. working as a consultant part time in between layin a few thousand bricks a week i get to see plenty of the out doors.when rained off i nip off down to the local sperm bank and do donations for 35 quid a time although they have been nocking my money down on the sixth time in one day. :icon_redface: when i die the wife is going to have my ashes thrown in a cement mixer and then built into a wall so i can be working long after im dead.also do part time game keeping. i hope to retire in about ten years and i am jotting notes to make a book of all the daft things people etc that have happend to me on the building site.

"mr cuban" Your posts reveal more about you than you possibly imagine.

* You mention "felching" - I'm led to believe that this is a male homosexual activity.

* You obviously have a pathological hatred/fear of Bailiffs/debt recoverers - from this I deduce that you are a man of limited means (SKINT in other words).

* You want to "meet" me.- I have absolutely no desire to meet a penniless homosexual. (In fact I dont even want to meet any rich homosexuals either)

I think you should examine these points as you sit in your damp bedsit, in front of your UNPAID FOR computer with your miniscule cock in your hand .

AND You still havn't told us what you do for a living!!! :hmm::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dear mr david2363

In response to the the above post i feel i have to respond. My post reveals nothing about me your deductions are all in your active imagination.

"felching" is indeed a homosexual activity, although its reference in my post was in jest. Did you have to search on the internet to find its meaning ?

Yes you are correct about my hatred/fear of baliffs. I view them as one of the lowest forms of humanity, alongside crack addicts and batty boys. You see i dont think me and you are that different on this point. Deep down i know your ashamed of the way you make your living, your first post gave it away when you added the booooo after you told everyone your game. What do you see when you look in the mirror each morning ? Let me help you see a grade A C**t waft. Thats why your ashamed you see.

How did you know about my miniscule cock? Never mind at least i can hide it in my pants. Yours is on display on your shoulders.

PS. My living is a bullion dealer. Good bye C**t waft, dont forget to look in the mirror every morning in case you forget who you are. :D:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::tongue2:

I knew you would bite!! :clapper::laugh::laugh:

Bullion dealer my arse! - Jobs seekers allowance for you son. Should have tried harder at school. :D

As I said before........rent boy....but later this month I am going on a course with a proffesional messer with a view to taking up messing full time.

Its a weekend course with topics covered such as:

How to stand propped up against tools

How to tell everybody else they are getting it wrong

Beer drinking

What coats to have for any given situation

How to scratch at the earth like a bantam

And various other topics related to messerdom

I await the instructions of the master :tongue2::D:D:clapper::clapper::clapper:

In future, I will now be known as......."The Cockney Messer!" :laugh:

Joe i dont want to dissapoint you but ive got the job! :D

Guest The Big Fish

Jedi Knight, gardian of peace and justice throughout the galaxy, but thats only on a monday, wednesday and friday

Tuesdays and thursdays i am either Napoleon Bonaparte or Christopher Columbus, at the weekends i have my theropy :drink: