Plummer terrier stud dog for sale

My father in law has a Plummer terrier stud dog for sale solid dog classic collared type reason for sale is we brought him to line are bitches as we have 6bitches makes sense to buy a dog due to how expensive stud fees are! We have had him 3 years But now his daughters are coming of age so need to sale Plummer and bring in new blood different line, anybody that is interested in working plummers with papers please ring Neil 07860 247 612 for photos of dogs in action email me and I will send them thou rickymac14@hotmail.co.uk

Fox digger you thick pric8 of course not!! you think he was tie in @ 6 weeks old or something? neil paid good money for him when he was 2 1/2 yrs old get a life and go post sh88 somewhere else!post-41157-0-35825700-1299442027_thumb.jpgpost-41157-0-57280800-1299442055_thumb.jpg this is rev will go only to working home thanks and yes he has lined more then 6 as stud dog prob double that now in 3 years we have had him, we have 19 dogs at present only 4 dogs so have to be carfull

Remlap lines are generally worked to earth

Remlap Max (Sire=Vandal / Dam=Remlap Trim)

Your stud looks like his gran daughter behind him here

remlapmaxandgranddaughter.jpg

ATB

HGN

Remlap lines are generally worked to earth

Remlap Max (Sire=Vandal / Dam=Remlap Trim)

Your stud looks like his gran daughter behind him here

remlapmaxandgranddaughter.jpg

ATB

HGN

That dog in front would have bother getting in my front door never mind anywhere else.

• Like 3