liverpool v united

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your just asking questions to suit your own argument mate.....we can all do that to try and big up our own club....i mean,i could ask you what its like to have some of Englands greatest players past a

f**k me ,you would think they had just won the world cup.suppose to a little team its a very big result.well played the murderers.YSB.

Posted Images

in the last 20 yrs, scousers 10 cups, the reds 20 plus ! and most of these were title's ! :notworthy::notworthy::whistling: fergie :tongue2::thumbs::tongue2::thumbs:

thats very true mate, no denying that fact :thumbs: but lets see how you get on when fergie retires :boogie: history repeats itself and with kenny back im sure it will do again :thumbs: :thumbs:

in the last 20 yrs, scousers 10 cups, the reds 20 plus ! and most of these were title's ! :notworthy::notworthy::whistling: fergie :tongue2::thumbs::tongue2::thumbs:

thats very true mate, no denying that fact :thumbs: but lets see how you get on when fergie retires :boogie: history repeats itself and with kenny back im sure it will do again :thumbs: :thumbs:

make the most of the honeymoon period !!! you'll soon run ahead of your selfs ! :whistling:

make the most of the honeymoon period !!! you'll soon run ahead of your selfs ! :whistling:

fergie did shit in his mate things can only get better :D :D

is it me ? sir kenny just doesn't sound right ! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: the c*nt's been sitting in the stands unemployed for the last century ! thats what torres thought :tongue4: :tongue4: :tongue4:

yep its just you mate :laugh: might of been out but still watching full time he still managed to beat you lot after all this time out :laugh::toast: :toast: and f**k torres :feck: :feck: as far as im concerned he never even played for us :thumbs: :thumbs:

fergie shit in his mate ? f*cking hell why did he shit in his mate ? and how do you know this, i thought he was in a media lock down ! f*ck me you realy are wasted, take a good look at your self, take one big step back and you could go in to the world of banking ! :tongue2::blink::tongue2::blink::tongue2:

in the last 20 yrs, scousers 10 cups, the reds 20 plus ! and most of these were title's ! :notworthy::whistling: fergie :tongue2::thumbs::tongue2::thumbs:

fergie shit in his mate ? f*cking hell why did he shit in his mate ? and how do you know this, i thought he was in a media lock down ! f*ck me you realy are wasted, take a good look at your self, take one big step back and you could go in to the world of banking ! :tongue2::blink:

:laugh: its a well known fact fergie was one game from getting sacked in his early days there :thumbs:

We will win the title, as arseholes dont have the bottle to take it off us, as they proved on saturday. We have been shit most of the season but still top. Its just a good job that everyone else is also shit.... :thumbs:

TAKE IT OFF US ..... :hmm::hmm::hmm: , I thought whoever wins the title this season will be TAKEN IT OFF CHELSEA , seein they are the current champions !!!!!

[bANNED TEXT] , top spot! we are at the top, they cant take it off us. sssshhhhhhhhhhhhh. :whistling:

in the last 20 yrs, scousers 10 cups, the reds 20 plus ! and most of these were title's ! :notworthy::whistling: fergie :tongue2::thumbs::tongue2::thumbs:

fergie shit in his mate ? f*cking hell why did he shit in his mate ? and how do you know this, i thought he was in a media lock down ! f*ck me you realy are wasted, take a good look at your self, take one big step back and you could go in to the world of banking ! :tongue2::blink:

:laugh: its a well known fact fergie was one game from getting sacked in his early days there :thumbs:

................AND????????????????????????? :whistling::icon_eek:

one question, and only liverpool fans answer please.

What does it feel like to win the premiership?

After all, it has been running now for some 20yrs..

Resorting to proper Man U fans little childish jibes is it.Granted Liverpool have not won the Premiership though they've won the League title 18 times which anybody will tell you is the same,they changed the name didn't make it more difficult. :whistling:

A question for you Russ........how does it feel to win 5 European Cups/Champions League?After all its been going for some 55 years!

one question, and only liverpool fans answer please.

What does it feel like to win the premiership?

After all, it has been running now for some 20yrs..

Resorting to proper Man U fans little childish jibes is it :blink:

A question for you Russ........how does it feel to win 5 European Cups/Champions League?After all its been going for some 55 years!

why do you remember?? did you go? I have been to 2 out of the 3 we have won?

I asked a question, and you choose not to answer....

to yours , it will probarbly feel not much different than winning 3, the feeling is always awesum. So go on, how does it feel?

Childish, lol. It was you who started counting cups mate.. there is not one thing that you have won and we havent. :thumbs:

And it did make a lot of difference. It brought revenue from around the world. Better players etc.