BULL XES

Guest blitz

I've only had 1 .............

And he was a f.ucking nightmare!

To be fair he was far too much dog for a normal person, and a big mistake on my part was buying him not knowing what he was (I knew he was a Bull X obviously)

He attacked and bit me 3 times (all 3 times when out walking and he decided he wanted to try and kill other dogs) The first time was at 6 moths old, maybe I should have dealt with him then.

Everything was on the menu for him, sheep, horses, cows, terriers, and yes I have had dogs around me all my life and did try to break him to stock.

When he was in the house he was a pleasure to be with, an big soft dope, but as soon as he went out he switched on and that was that, a maniac and a liability.

I'll never have another, my nerves couldn't cope!

I'd be the first to admit that I made a mistake getting what turned out to be a "fast lane" dog, simply too much dog for general mooching, he needed to be out killing stuff all the time, and to be dead honest I wasn't prepared to risk my liberty taking him!

Dog is no longer, I could have passed him on, but he was already no good for serious work after he'd collapsed one night last year, I know now that I should have let him go then, but instead I spent £1300 getting him back ..............

That dog cost me a relationship, a home and an awful lot more.

We live and learn.

RIP Spike

IMG_0284.jpg

" Phew "..... :o I almost bought that pup myself...!!!!

My Own now retired bull X has been the best dog i`ve ever owned, and in her day has done all you`d expect from a Bull X,

A very steady bitch, worked with all sorts of other dogs and never a fight..

And back in 2006 Novice Obedience champion at Chatsworth

Yis Mars..

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Theres been some interesting topics posted of late concerning the bull x and them being brain dead crunching machine.Which i totaly disagree with .i myself have been involved in running dogs for past

strong stuff did the correct thing, he doesnt have to explain him self to a load of internet hunters but 1 thing is most on here would of sold the dog on for a bit of money for there wacky backi

Anything to do with bullx's is going to be a contestious issue due to the fact that they get bred willy-nilly(sad fact)and its also the type of people that own this breed(another sad fact).The latter

Posted Images

I've only had 1 .............

And he was a f.ucking nightmare!

To be fair he was far too much dog for a normal person, and a big mistake on my part was buying him not knowing what he was (I knew he was a Bull X obviously)

He attacked and bit me 3 times (all 3 times when out walking and he decided he wanted to try and kill other dogs) The first time was at 6 moths old, maybe I should have dealt with him then.

Everything was on the menu for him, sheep, horses, cows, terriers, and yes I have had dogs around me all my life and did try to break him to stock.

When he was in the house he was a pleasure to be with, an big soft dope, but as soon as he went out he switched on and that was that, a maniac and a liability.

I'll never have another, my nerves couldn't cope!

I'd be the first to admit that I made a mistake getting what turned out to be a "fast lane" dog, simply too much dog for general mooching, he needed to be out killing stuff all the time, and to be dead honest I wasn't prepared to risk my liberty taking him!

Dog is no longer, I could have passed him on, but he was already no good for serious work after he'd collapsed one night last year, I know now that I should have let him go then, but instead I spent £1300 getting him back ..............

That dog cost me a relationship, a home and an awful lot more.

We live and learn.

RIP Spike

IMG_0284.jpg

" Phew "..... :o I almost bought that pup myself...!!!!

My Own now retired bull X has been the best dog i`ve ever owned, and in her day has done all you`d expect from a Bull X,

A very steady bitch, worked with all sorts of other dogs and never a fight..

And back in 2006 Novice Obedience champion at Chatsworth

Yis Mars..

any pics of the bitch mate.

I have never owned a bull x before but they would certainly be a dog I would consider getting, as I have been around quite a few bull types and their crosses. I also own a bull x rottie, who is a brilliant dog - big soppy lapdog indoors and scary looking guard dog out of doors.

I think it all depends on the quality of the bull that its crossed with, some have drive but have the ability to switch off/calm down when required and be a "normal" dog where as others will try to chase/play with/kill anything they see.

Anything to do with bullx's is going to be a contestious issue due to the fact that they get bred willy-nilly(sad fact)and its also the type of people that own this breed(another sad fact).The latter must drive the "proper" bull x boys feckin crazy,I know it would me if I was one of them.I know theres bad dogs and even more bad owners but the bull x is really suffering at the moment where the other x's are not.......they have become a victim of their own success as a breed which is also a sad fact.

spot on buddy no bad dogs only bad owners,bull x is the mike tyson off the dog world,with a good trainer to keep him in line,unbeatable,,was tyson,,trainer died nd then what :icon_eek: not everyone can handle them,cos they try 110% on every thing,even try for alph male,,which is bad!!!!you have to break them as a puppy nd never give them an inch keep on top drill it in,,atb,mick

i got my first two bull xs last summer and im glad i did its the first time in my life i made a good desision and im thinking hard about taking on another one atm if a dog is brought up wrong it will behave wrong

looks like some pet owner numpty has got a bull lurcher to give away and thinks hes a lab x

http://www.donedeal....le/dogs/1950344

Lovely looking Dog too.....looks big for 10 month doesn't it?

bet some poor b*****ds lost him out hunting, only for a pet owner to "rescue" him :thumbdown:

he looks mature to me anyway, most bull lurchers ive seen dont look like him at 10mths

Guest PIKEYLAMPER

Just read the whole thread got really boring when the lads started bitching. What i make of this thread is blitz has bull x lurchers that hes happy with. Red collar has his own strain that hes happy with. Am interested does anyone else on this site have dogs off blitz/redcollar?? They sound like the real deal these dogs. I mean Redcollar is sayin hes had dogs for 40years yet hes 40 years old. Anyway if you have had these types for 40years then what dogs are you breeding? whats the breeding of your main stud dog. I mean if you have kept dogs for 40years you should know the ins an outs of the dogs you are runnin.

Just read the whole thread got really boring when the lads started bitching. What i make of this thread is blitz has bull x lurchers that hes happy with. Red collar has his own strain that hes happy with. Am interested does anyone else on this site have dogs off blitz/redcollar?? They sound like the real deal these dogs. I mean Redcollar is sayin hes had dogs for 40years yet hes 40 years old. Anyway if you have had these types for 40years then what dogs are you breeding? whats the breeding of your main stud dog. I mean if you have kept dogs for 40years you should know the ins an outs of the dogs you are runnin.

I haven't got my own strain p***y I've got one twelve month pup an one twenty two mnth dog,one I don't even know the breeding and one pie line,I am forty, I have had lurchers all my life, I have had a few, well three or four bullx lurchers over nearly twenty years, I don't breed dogs I work them,I have had one bullx pup from six weeks old who was excellent,I got a fourteen mnth bullx of a lad who couldn't deal with it,I turned that dog round and made him into a good dog,i ran him for seven years,after that I got a bitch called Bonnie I ran her for four seasons with my pup who I had for five years till he was ran over,i had a litter out Bonnie to a collie grey kept a pup which was good,now go read it again an show me wer I say I breed dogs mate I started with my dads whippets,got myself a lurcher when I was about ten and have always had lurchers unless they died and I was waiting for the right dog,even then I only have to go to my mums an get one out the back, or to my nephews or one of my five brothers who all keep dogs and take one of theirs haha your the bitch haha I'm no liar picky baby :thumbs:

i think bull crosses are a load of shit, i ant seen one good one yet,they are over rated shit

Should of been round years ago mate when you could use them properly,you would soon change your mind,mine do me now for rabbiting maybe not the best x for it but they do me :thumbs:

• Like 1

I haven't got my own strain p***y I've got one twelve month pup an one twenty two mnth dog,one I don't even know the breeding and one pie line,I am forty, I have had lurchers all my life, I have had a few, well three or four bullx lurchers over nearly twenty years, I don't breed dogs I work them,I have had one bullx pup from six weeks old who was excellent,I got a fourteen mnth bullx of a lad who couldn't deal with it,I turned that dog round and made him into a good dog,i ran him for seven years,after that I got a bitch called Bonnie I ran her for four seasons with my pup who I had for five years till he was ran over,i had a litter out Bonnie to a collie grey kept a pup which was good,now go read it again an show me wer I say I breed dogs mate I started with my dads whippets,got myself a lurcher when I was about ten and have always had lurchers unless they died and I was waiting for the right dog,even then I only have to go to my mums an get one out the back, or to my nephews or one of my five brothers who all keep dogs and take one of theirs haha your the bitch haha I'm no liar picky baby :thumbs:

dont bite mate its his first post so obviously on here to wind you up :thumbs:

i think bull crosses are a load of shit, i ant seen one good one yet,they are over rated shit

yet you have had bedo/whippets take fallow bucks :wacko: :wacko: if you really think a good bull cross wouldnt take them better then your alot stupider than you sound :thumbs:

• Like 1